Unattainable tasks in Gem Explorers & Party payouts to ($) spent not (=) & more.

by shawnascy

Original Post

Unattainable tasks in Gem Explorers & Party payouts to ($) spent not (=) & more.

★★★ Novice

How do I send unattainable tasks in the new version to the developer? I.T. support says they cannot change a game...

Since the newest version of Bejeweled Blitz came out, I have reported numerous unattainable tasks and that you have no "real chance" to get the top coin prize when you have completed a Blitz Party or Boost Game.

I have sent over a 15 messages that you cannot attain more than 6 Star Gems in a game and yet the Gem Explorers Pro Game asks for 10, 12, 15, 20 or more and sometimes try to achieve this in 2 games!  It is NOT possible. I was not asked to participate in the trial games to give feedback for the new version and it appears that EA Support says they can do nothing about it as they as not the developers of the game. They have assured me that my concerns have been passed along but they have not, otherwise for these past months, corrections to the number of Star Gems to complete the task would have been changed to an ATTAINABLE number!

It is just not possible to get more than 6 per game. I have been playing this game for years and (sometimes it is a Keystone also) and getting the numbers they request are just not possible.

So after 15+ message to EA Support regarding not being able to attain a Gem Explorers task, I needed to contact this Forum so that other can see it and hopefully the Developers! Why they cannot get this information to them directly is unfair and does not bode well for players to continue to play for unattainable tasks AND this next subject...

Why are we paying on average $100,000 coins or more for party games and still have the "Prize" at the previous levels of awards like getting $1K, $5K or $10K! Those numbers needed to increase as the coinage counts increased. They would get more play if the reward is comparable to the game coin amount needed to play.

For example, I spend $125K for the Blue Top or Diamond and then I click for my prize and got $1K!!! Used the game again and got $5K and used it the 3rd time and got $5K again, using the same number!!!  I cannot remember the last time I even got $100K or a $1M prize. I just do not think it is fair because not everyone can afford to play the games to get ahead and then I inherit (sometimes as the cannot send Error message doesn't always send the game to the player I have picked and visa versa) with a ZERO score or my game goes to my friend as a ZERO!

You need to change the payout balances, get rid of the games that were from the old version as they can't barely reach $2K points in a game and the payouts are a crime!

The Cat, Apple, Acorn, Pumpkin, Triton Spear, Boxing Level 1, Progressives, Ivy, Purple Rose, Snowflake, Bday Box, Marshmellow, Sun, Clock, White Flower, Both Heart games, Blue Glove and the Orange because that game is awful and never had one good payout!

Bring back the Ghosts, Blue Potion, Easter Egg, etc. Why leave out high scoring games you will pay for but leave low scoring and obsolete games off the board?

So, I have no idea where this is going to or be read from, so I may post wherever I can but here is the gist of the problems I am addressing and need the Developers & EA Support to read this and take action. That will only come from YOU out there to comment and agree. Can't complain about a problem if you are not willing to do something about it.

Thank you for your time and let's hope we get attainable Gem Explorer Tasks, Zero scores being sent & Equitable payouts from Blitz Games Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (2,549 Views)

Re: Unattainable tasks in Gem Explorers & Party payouts to ($) spent not (=)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @shawnascy

Thank you for providing your detailed feedback about the newest version of Bejeweled Blitz! I'm sorry to hear that our tech support wasn't able to help you out so far, but I'll try to raise your concerns to our developers. I cannot promise you that all of those things will be addressed, but since the feedback comes from our very dedicated player (yes, that's you!), I'm sure it will be very valuable for them.

Thanks again!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (2,462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I appreciate the "effort" of your promise to at least contact the developers but nothing has changes and you should ensure that it is.

I hate spending on tasks in the Gem Explorers feature only to come to the dreaded quantities set forth (only 6 is possible) for Star Gems.

It is unfair, plain & simple...

The cost, coin rewards and obsolete gems need to be dealt with  for Keystones and bonus play. I would  be more than happy if a developer contacted me for tall the problems in this new version.

Here is what I sent to the games IT Dept. :09/09/2018
I have sent this message at least 15 times and you refuse to contact the developers of this situation. YOU CANNOT achieve more than 6 STAR GEMS in one game, let alone 2 games. Just not possible...

So I tried it YOUR way and left feedback in your Forum and no one is getting relief or answers there either.

I do not feel it is fair to offer these bonus tasks only to get to the one that requires the task of 10 or 15 star gems, let alone in 2 games as those are also unattainable.

I spent money with BOOSTS only to come to the unattainable tasks your developers obviously did not test before they decided to make it a task. So the game has been really frustrating to spend money only to come up short because EA has no "authority" or their games. But you do know the developers and could pass this major problem and ask for adjustments.

Also, some of the tasks are too easy and the values/gold & pink gems we are given are TOO easy and should be increased. Just like the ridiculously low "prize" winnings (and I use the term faciously) when you finish a boosted game only to click on 1 of 9 prizes and you get $1,000, $4K and even $10K isn't enough when you paid $125K for the Rare Gem! There needs to be some Rare Gems removed and the values need to be readjusted for the amount you paid for the Rare Gem to be worth playing these NOT cheap extras.

I see from the forums and friends who play, they are complaining about the unattainable tasks in Gem Explorers Pro and unfairness of the return prizes associated with the high priced Rare Gems.

Can you please contact the developer(s) and get the necessary changes? All I get is that you cannot do anything and then I get a ridiculous automated email the next day about needing further assistance??? I never get any to begin with and you have no REPLY option, only tell me to go to the Forum. THAT IS NOT WORKING!!!

***We can make some adjustments that will make players ecstatic and increase your revenue because if there is a task, boost, coin reward comparable to the amount spent for the boost, players will buy the Rare Gems. We are not getting our monies worth and the glitches need to be corrected and adjusted.  

I attached some of the examples of frustrating play or lack thereof because the Star Gems task is impossible to achieve, so we can't finish the Gem Explorers tasks.  PLEASE HELP!!

Message 3 of 7 (2,451 Views)

Hey @shawnascy

I'd like to address a few of your concerns from the first post.

When it comes to Gem Explorers we recommend using a Rising Star Rare Gem along with Rarifier/Color Blast. For more detailed tips you can join our official Fan Club on Facebook, if you're not a member already. I'm sure other players will be able to set you up with some great gameplay tips Standard smile

The zero scores situation is obviously a bug. Could we get a little but more details like screenshots and players IDs? We would like to look into it.

Last, but not least - payouts. Unfortunately, we don’t have any control over these Frown I suggest to play ‘All Win’ Contests in Blitz Champions which have assured rewards for all players. We also giveaway a Free Rare Gem every Sunday on our Facebook page mentioned earlier, so there's a chance to get an extra Rare Game every week.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 7 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

Reply to last attempt to answer why these issues are not being fixed or putting me into contact with the Developer(s).

We recommend using a Rising Star Rare Gem along with Rarifier/Color Blast. I have no idea what either of those terms mean. (Rare Gems are always used to obtain anything in Gem Explorers Pro tasks but Rarifier & Color Blast I do not know what you are referring to...

Do you or have you seen anyone that can get more than 6 STAR GEMS? Believe me, we have all tried using everything at our disposal. So here is my recommendation ~  

PLEASE SEND TO DEVELOPERS!!!

It is NOT possible to get more than 6 Star Gems in any game,  You continually ignore my previous 15+ email sent to Contact US (currently not working), so I will AGAIN I will request to your DEVELOPERS or ANYONE who can fix the Gem Explorers to remove or revise the # of STAR GEMS required to complete the task.

THE MAXIMUM # of STAR GEMS is SIX. All tasks have 10, 15, 20 or 10 in 2 games. This is not possible!!!

That needs fixings as well as points given when compared to what $100K+ you play. I have seen many requests for the return to fit the amount spent.

I would be happy to speak to your developers. Can you give them my info?  I have previously been assigned to test a revamp for BB and feedback was crucial.  WE ALL feel the same with this new version. Why do you refuse to help? Forums don't work, just more issues, you do nothing and then send an auto-email :following up", Do you need further assistance?, YES because you never address these issues. And when you Reply to emails sent from EA I.T. Dept., you cannot REPLY! We don't want to open our accounts and resend the same problems & issues!!!

It is not FAIR to pay all this money to land on a task where it is not possible to EVER obtain. Star Gems and time constraints make it impossible to achieve. Why won't you confer with the Developers and fix this issue that are critical to play the game that has been sent forth.

PLEASE STOP PASSING THE BUCK! Fix the numbers, eliminate many of the old Rare Gems and change the returns on some of the new Gems. If I pay $125K and pick 1 of 9 "rewards", no one thinks it is fair to get, $1K, $5K, $10 or $15K.

e

Message 5 of 7 (2,415 Views)

Hello @shawnascy

Our developers suggest using Color Blasts & Rarifiers to get more than 6 Star Gems. Those boosts has been recently introduced in the game. Some players are able to match even 15 Star Gems thanks to them. Rare Gems like Glitterbug, Rising Star, Snow Glove along with the Mystery Boost should help you a lot as well.

Here's a few strategies from our FB group, which I mentioned earlier Standard smile

1.jpg

2.jpg

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 7 (2,363 Views)

★★ Novice

I have sent multiple emails to EA support regarding these issues . Nothing gets done . The Ea number is non functioning . Yes , I too get emails asking how my service  was . I have stopped asking for help as they told me in so many words , that they will not help me anymore . I have contacted them too many times . All excuses and no answers . These goals are unattainable . In my opinion , this is the poorest customer service department I have ever dealt with !!! Everything falls on deaf ears !!!!

Message 7 of 7 (1,849 Views)