Re: Bejeweled Stars level 168

by buckheckle

Original Post

Stuck on level 168 can anyone help

★ Novice
I’m stuck on level 162 it wants me to clear four gems that are on the outside of the squares and other gems I have made a star gems without using the lab but then it matches up with the same colors it’s not at the level to knock out the four gems does anyone know how to beat this level I would appreciate and help and guidance
Message 1 of 7 (6,290 Views)

Re: Stuck on level 168 can anyone help

★★★★★ Apprentice

Level 168:

The remote cells are crystal cells which must be killed twice to clear. There is a combination of moves you can make at the beginning to form a hypercube and swipe it with a white gem to kill the four remote white gem cells.

Then form star gems and drop them to the proper level for the second kill to clear the level. It can be done without using powers.

Beginning combination, swipe:

Red cells in center

Yellow cells in lower

Blue cells in lower

5 purple cells to form hypercube

Yellow cells on left

Red cells on left

Swipe hypercube with white gem

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 7 (6,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate ur suggestions but they didn't work for me. I'm guessing they have changed the game since u answered cuz the beginning combo u describe doesn't exist now. Also, the 4 outside crystals have 4 dif colored gems (not all white ones).

I've been stuck on Level 168 for 2 days now & I'm sssooo frustrated I want to quit this game! I've tried using 4 different powers in one game & still had 2 crystals left! I will buy dinner for anyone who gets me thru this level. Not kidding! I need help!!!

Message 3 of 7 (3,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes! The game board for Level 168 has changed so there are no longer 4 remote cells the same color, so the directions people gave in the past don’t work.  The board does always come up in the same design. The closest I’ve come so far involved 2pa star gem lined up with the bottom remotes, then later another star gem to finish off the bottom remotes. Then a star gem for the top remotes. Finally, two flame gems adjacent to the left hand remote cell killed that remote. But not enough turns remaining for the top right remote cell. The other thing that has changed is that when you first strike the remotes, they don’t fill with any gems, so a hyper cube wouldn’t even help. So frustrating

Message 4 of 7 (3,192 Views)

Bejeweled Stars level 168

★★★ Newbie

Bejeweled Stars (playing on FB) totally ended for me on level 168. I have been trying for weeks, and I am done with it. All of the past tips (4 white jewels in the outside blocks) are no longer valid because the layout has changed. I also don't see EA answering or even recent responses (newest ones seem to be from 2017)  The game is also constantly freezing and the Emoji feature (creating keys etc) has not been working since I started the game.

Is EA not functioning any more? NO more support at all? I wish I knew so I could stop wasting my time :-)

Message 5 of 7 (2,603 Views)

Re: Bejeweled Stars level 168

★★★ Apprentice

I did it by creating a hypercube then a star swapper next to it. This made multiple star swappers that destroyed the top two remote cells and I just needed one more star swapper to burst what remoined of the bottom two. 

Message 6 of 7 (2,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are not all white cells!  There are different colors on the four sides!  Come on... Give me something I can use, please! 

Message 7 of 7 (136 Views)