Accepted Solution

Stuck on game1790 Bejeweled Stars

★★★★ Novice

Help needed for game 1790 Bejeweled Stars please . It’s driving me crazy 😝 

Message 1 of 3 (681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on game1790 Bejeweled Stars

★★★★★ Apprentice
Level 1790 – Try to Escape! – Collect 20 Butterflies and clear all Gravel within 32 moves.
There is a movable Cloud with 3 cells where the Butterflies generate. The Cloud can be moved to two upper positions and one lower position, where it is initially nestled within 20 pieces of Gravel.
If not blocked, a Butterfly will generate each move, so the first 10-12 moves focus on destroying the Gravel. Don’t move the Cloud unless there is an easy Butterfly kill in one of the upper positions. The Board will run out of swaps and self scramble a few times – this is good as it sets up new swap matches next to the Gravel. As the Gravel is cleared, be careful not to let any Butterflies escape. Use FlutterGusts to drop the Butterflies from escaping if needed. It’s a careful balance between removing Gravel and Butterfly collection.
When the Gravel is cleared or almost cleared shift focus to Butterfly collection; if moves left are less than available Butterflies, use Fast Forward to generate Butterflies without using a move.
It will take a few tries, but 3 stars is only 55,500, so clearing the level will probably earn the full 3 stars.
Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Level 1790 – Try to Escape! – Collect 20 Butterflies and clear all Gravel within 32 moves.
There is a movable Cloud with 3 cells where the Butterflies generate. The Cloud can be moved to two upper positions and one lower position, where it is initially nestled within 20 pieces of Gravel.
If not blocked, a Butterfly will generate each move, so the first 10-12 moves focus on destroying the Gravel. Don’t move the Cloud unless there is an easy Butterfly kill in one of the upper positions. The Board will run out of swaps and self scramble a few times – this is good as it sets up new swap matches next to the Gravel. As the Gravel is cleared, be careful not to let any Butterflies escape. Use FlutterGusts to drop the Butterflies from escaping if needed. It’s a careful balance between removing Gravel and Butterfly collection.
When the Gravel is cleared or almost cleared shift focus to Butterfly collection; if moves left are less than available Butterflies, use Fast Forward to generate Butterflies without using a move.
It will take a few tries, but 3 stars is only 55,500, so clearing the level will probably earn the full 3 stars.
Good luck!
Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Brilliant…. Thank you . I’ll try this and hopefully complete it. I’ve left it for a few days as it was really frustrating me 😄

Message 3 of 3 (632 Views)