Stars Options To Double or Create Gems Instantly Not Working

by AtlJewel

Original Post

Stars Options To Double or Create Gems Instantly Not Working

★★ Novice
  1. “Would you like to watch a video to create instantly?"
  2. "Would you like to watch a video to double your reward?"

These options are not working for some users in our Facebook group.  I was told to give it 24 hours to allow the code to distribute to the servers.  There has been no change after 24 hours.  It still does not work.  I am using an iPhone 6S.

I called EA Help again today (Ticket 41524947).  Was informed to report this via this platform because sometimes game developers will check this forum.  Zy at EA Help says this was reported by another person who was told to create a forum entry here.

If I can supply any other info, please let me know.  I appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (768 Views)

Re: Stars Options To Double or Create Gems Instantly Not Working

★ Novice

After purchasing gold bars, I now only receive 1 watch ad per day. I was receiving 2 after daily spin and usually 2 from free chest. Before this bug, I had another one with the free spin caused from Luck of the Irish week. The order should go "Share The Wealth, Free Spin, then 2 watch ads"  Since the Irish week, Mine game does Free spin..  wait an hour..  Then Share the Wealth.. then 1 Watch Ad..   I have made several reports..   They send me to this page!!!  Just how do to we get help from this page..  I call Bullsh--!!!

Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: Stars Options To Double or Create Gems Instantly Not Working

★★★ Apprentice

Is your game progress backed up to facebook? If so the best suggestion I can give is to remove the game and re-install it. 

Reporting on this form is a complete waste of time. Developers do not come here to find faults in the game.  If they did they would have done something about the constellations issue.

Message 3 of 3 (502 Views)