Stars Not Added in Bejeweled Stars

by juneliz

Original Post

Stars Not Added in Bejeweled Stars

★★ Novice

For the last couple of months, I am not receiving any stars in Bejeweled Stars. I'm on level 706, and have not received any new stars since somewhere in the the early 600's.  If I click on the stars icon, which always says "ready," it goes to the completed Diamond Gem constellation. Playing with no stars to cash in is really frustrating! I contacted EA Customer Service -- the live person on the phone couldn't help me and "escalated" my issue -- all I got in return was an email telling me to post my issue in this forum. No help at all. If anyone has had experience with EA Customer Service and has ideas for how I can get this fixed, please reply! Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (2,391 Views)

Re: Stars Not Added in Bejeweled Stars

★★★ Apprentice

Posting the issue on here is a bit of a waste of time since nobody from EA reads the posts.  If they do it is not anyone who is in game development.   This is just a forum for users to help each other. 

The issue has been raised by many users both here and on the reviews on app store etc.

What is the point of having a game called bejewelled STARS if there is no point in collecting stars?  What is the point of trying to 3 star a level if there is no benefit for doing so? 

They are making levels harder and harder but don't give us the means to earn the rewards to get through them

Many of us share your frustration

WE NEED NEW CONSTELLATIONS EA

Message 2 of 7 (2,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I feel your pain as I too can’t get the constellations to accept my stars. I have contacted support and they just give me the same old answer look in the forums or if you are connected to Facebook reinstall your game I have done all that nothing works. These people don’t care and it’s very frustrating.
Message 3 of 7 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here, on level 719. Called and did everything they suggested, to no avail. They told me Stars were collecting in background and I would be collecting once game was rejuvenated. LMAO!
Message 4 of 7 (2,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Have any of you received a reply yet? I just inquired about this issue today and too was told to post it here, which I did under-completed constellation.
I'll try replying to the email confirmation that also told me to post it here.
Message 5 of 7 (2,149 Views)

★★ Novice

No replies yet. I was on the phone with them again this morning and the person I spoke with was really trying to figure out what needed to be done, but nothing was working. Unfortunately our call got cut off accidentally when I had to take a brief call from a repairman on the way to my home, and the EA guy did not call me back. So I'm kind of back where I'm started. He did seem to know that this issue is popping up in many different places, so hopefully they will respond to it soon!

Message 6 of 7 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on 1256 & some of these levels NEED stars now. It's getting quite tough. 

I think the only way to make them take notice is start posting negative reviews until they sort this (bug?) out! I use the game to relax but get a little vexed when my go-to is frustrating.

Jason

Message 7 of 7 (1,097 Views)