Stars Level 747 help

by LunaMoon70

Original Post

Stars Level 747 help

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone completed this level without assistance from lab powers or extra moves? I've depleted most of my usable power lab things, plus all of my coins (plus purchases) and I just can't seem to get through it. Plus I hate those bleeping butterflies. Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks in advance 😊

Message 1 of 5 (2,007 Views)

Re: Stars Level 747 help

★★★★★ Apprentice

I could not complete level 747 without powers.  Too many pesky butterflies - so, I used the Fluttergust power to drop them when they were about to escape.

Not sure how many times I did this, and I probably used a Star Swapper, placing it next to any Hypergem that appeared.

Scored 172,000.

Message 2 of 5 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for that. I thought that might be the case. I guess I'll just have to stock up on a heap of Fluttergusts. 🤣

Message 3 of 5 (1,967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you escaped yet?   
This level took me quite awhile as well. I used a couple of FlutterGusts, but being short of the yellow moon gems, ended up placing a few Flame Swappers near  groups of "beeping butterflies" (I agree and their fluttering actually bothers my eyes/brain) and then using a Detonator to explode them wiping out most, if not all, of them in one blast. I have more red, green, and white gems than yellow so this strategy worked better for me. Good luck! Perhaps you'll be stuck on 749 with me soon! 

Message 4 of 5 (1,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I finally escaped a couple of days ago. I ended up buying more coins and quickly made a few Fluttergusts and Flames and Detonators. Now I'm trying to deal with Level 748! But I'm determined I will clock it without (much) help 🤣
Message 5 of 5 (1,904 Views)