Some sets of charms not available?

by 238238a

Original Post

Some sets of charms not available?

★★★ Novice

I know there's an element of chance involved in what you get, but some sets just don't look like they're available.  Most obvious for me is the Flora set (green), where I haven't gotten anything but have all but one of all the other green sets.  Similar situations exist for the Nautical (blue), Nature (purple)  and Getting Around (yellow) sets.  Has anyone gotten anything from these sets?

Also, if I may make a suggestion, could the option to make Chicken Treats be put near or at the top of the powers list?  I can use up to 10 of them every day, and having them near the bottom of the powers list makes it very annoying.  Alternatively, could the list be made more compact?

Message 1 of 8 (1,990 Views)

Re : Some sets of charms not available?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @238238a,

I'm missing a few too, including the sets you mention but I don't know if it's just a coincidence or if they're not in the game yet.

Here is the list of complete sets I'm missing from my game if you wish to compare Standard smile

Blue: Nautical

Orange: Symbols & Library

Purple: Nature

Green: Flora

Yellow: Private eyes & Getting around

Message 2 of 8 (1,964 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Zoe, thanks for that info.

Interesting that you don't have anything from those sets either, although I can confirm that the Symbols, Library, and Private Eyes sets can be collected, I've got 4/5, 5/5 and 4/5 for those sets, respectively.

If it does turn out that it's a bug and some sets can't be obtained at all please let me know!

Message 3 of 8 (1,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also cannot collect any of the first persons list, I agree private eye and library have been collected, also none of the Starbucks are available, I have finished level 305 and all levels are 3 star, but still do not get the missing emojis 

Message 4 of 8 (1,845 Views)

Re: Some sets of charms not available?

★★★ Newbie

I also haven't gotten charms for those sets plus I can't seem to complete some of the other sets. I keep getting the same charms in the chests. Is this this happening to other people? I am on Level 323 and would have thought that except the charms that require achievements that I would have gotten most of the others. There appears to be only three more games.

Message 5 of 8 (1,751 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Zoe,

I am also having the same issue with not receiving certain sets of charms/emoji as well as not receiving credit for all emoji gained in the Gold "So Charming" emoji set. When I count the total number of emoji received from all of the color sets, I have collected 381. The Gold "So Charming" is only counting 337. I am currently on level 352 and would have thought that I would have received at some of the charms that are currently missing. I've sent multiple "bug reports" and "missing content" cases to EA Help but was told "I would request you to please post this issue on our forums as a feedback where the issue will be looked upon by our gaming developers and other gaming communities and they will take necessary actions to resolve the issue."

I have received all charms/emoji from Symbols, Library and Private Eyes, but have not received any from the following:

Blue: Nautical

Purple: Nature

Green: Flora; Starbucks1; Starbucks2; Starbucks3; Starbucks4

Yellow: Getting Around

Orange: Fundamentally Corvus

Message 6 of 8 (1,713 Views)

Re: Re : Some sets of charms not available?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SBJ1123,

I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the team. I don't think it's a bug. Also please note that Missing items is for when you order items in-game. The support team would not be able to assist with incomplete collections.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Message 7 of 8 (1,702 Views)

Re: Re : Some sets of charms not available?

★★★★ Novice
Hi, everyone---

1. I guess I started playing too late to get the Starbucks emojis; they don't appear in my list at all.
2. I've noticed I tend to get a new emoji/charm or two after an app update. Then I go back to getting dupes. YMMV, though.
3. In another thread someone asked about the white box emoji for the orange Autumn Treats set. Anyone know what that emoji is supposed to be?

Thanks!
Message 8 of 8 (1,083 Views)