Slower than molasses!

by Kaden1956

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Slower than molasses!

★★★ Newbie

For the past month, BB has been exxxxtreeeeemley slow, lagging, freezing up and jerky movements. Nothing I have done to try to correct this has worked. This used to be my favorite game..not so much any more. This has been very frustrating..almost to the point that I'm thinking about quitting. What's going on? Please FIX the problems. Thanks.  ID is 1842301463

Message 1 of 5 (916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Slower than molasses!

Community Manager

Hey @Kaden1956,

Currently I'm not showing any issues on the game side itself.

Have you tried going through any of the steps here to see if that helps the performance at all?

We can certainly make sure those issues are passed along, so knowing what you've tried and whether the troubleshooting at the link above helps out will be useful, thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (894 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Kaden1956,

Currently I'm not showing any issues on the game side itself.

Have you tried going through any of the steps here to see if that helps the performance at all?

We can certainly make sure those issues are passed along, so knowing what you've tried and whether the troubleshooting at the link above helps out will be useful, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes thinking of quitting taking my money no give me my coin twice no gift that I can give out & freezing up it's just not one thing !!!!

Message 3 of 5 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ID #1241060269

In the last month I lost over 50K in coins due to the game freezing up on my Android phone.  I have a SN20 Ultra.

Having to lose coins and buying coin packages while the game continues freezing up randomly is very annoying!  Please refund my coins!!

Message 4 of 5 (656 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Shinie_glitterz,

I'm afraid we're not able to assist with refunds or missing content on the forums. Our advisors would need to verify a bit of information and should be able to look into that for you further.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (649 Views)