Prize payouts really 1 in 9 odds ?

by ogretones

Original Post

Re: Prize payouts really 1 in 9 odds ?

★★★ Newbie

It's a Scam!  I've been playing for a couple of years now and I don't think I've ever hit the jackpot.  Definitely not on the one of the higher costing games.  If the jackpot is 500,000 coins then I usually hit it for 5,000 or 10,000 everytime.   One time I complained to bejeweled that they were stealing people's money and coins and they replied back denying the prizes weren't randomly won. They gave me a free 100,000 coins for my troubles.  I mean, as much as I play, I should hit once in a while.  You had a better chance of hitting the million coin jackpot on the old free spin, which I hit three times, I think.

Message 31 of 35 (947 Views)

★★ Novice
@JohnnyBlaze1128 i know its fixed!!..ive been playing for yrs. and never hit it!!
Message 32 of 35 (940 Views)

★ Novice

The odds are DEFINITELY not 1 in 9--nowhere close!  I have been playing this game for 15+ years and got the big prize just once. To test the odds, I hit the same gem (bottom left corner) every time (have done so for the last 10 years). In that time, I have never hit the highest prize, and got the second highest only twice. But the one time the big prize WAS on my go-to gem was about 6 months ago, when I accidentally hit the middle gem on the bottom. And there was the jackpot. I am quite sure that wasn't an accident. 

So, the odds are in the "house's" favor.

Message 33 of 35 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, there’s an algorithm or something that prevents from getting to prize.  I pick your prize at the end, I’ve gotten 35K about 4 times in a row but never the 500K. I picked the center one for a month of playing and it never appeared there until I picked another spot.  It’s a shame to sham us like this!!

Message 34 of 35 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ozcatfish Same for me!!!
Message 35 of 35 (519 Views)