Re: Latest version of Bejeweled Blitz problems

by Litleoakk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sent:

May 11, 2018 9:53:25 PM

Hi, ever since I started with the updated version I have not received any Blazing Steed apart from once. These are normally awarded after every seven days, and occasionally my coins have gone down after a game, also occasionally do not get a special gift after using a special gem and the game just crashes and I have to reload and go backwards in coins.??????

Message 11 of 23 (2,249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Have not been able to play in game in 2 months....exact same problem....freezes up on the chests window and it's not centered!!!
Message 12 of 23 (2,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good morning. I am having difficulty with the final stages of Bejeweled Blitz;  after playing the game and receiving a high score, the screen becomes grey and eventually, will show the items to choose the bonus. But, it never becomes possible to select one and the only way to end is to cancel the it. The entire game seems to work well until I receive a larger score, but that may just be a coincidence. I am ready to delete the whole game! Anyone else experiencing something like this? Thank you.

Message 13 of 23 (2,206 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having problems with the game freezing really bad for months - done everything they told me and they finally admitted it was a bug - finally worked fine for 2 weeks and not really bad again.  They can't seem to get a handle on it & get it repaired so it stays longer than a couple of weeks.  I find it very frustrating and it certainly is a  game I wouldn't spend money on as it is not reliable.

Message 14 of 23 (1,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For days I have hit the update to get on this game, but it has never up dated Bejeweled Blitz, so I hit the "block" and now can't unblock it to play...It does not show in my blocked games either...Any ideas how to unblock it???
Message 15 of 23 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cannot connect BB to my Facebook - mobile nor windows.  VERY discouraged.

Message 16 of 23 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JayDeeArtist Me too
Message 17 of 23 (1,381 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I have sspent over 110,000 coins trying to win Gold cats , so I can collect the the rest of my rewards . There is a problem with the newest version . Any advice please 

Message 18 of 23 (901 Views)

★★ Novice

yes terribly hard I’m on the eyes 

Message 19 of 23 (902 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@mitchellsman56 This game will also generally switch to the Android and iOS devices even after the Adobe Flash will close on December 31.
Message 20 of 23 (837 Views)