I submitted problems wih Bejeweled Blitz unconnecting from FB, had a case

by chiennie22

Original Post

I submitted problems wih Bejeweled Blitz unconnecting from FB, had a case

★★★ Novice

I CONTACTED ea.COM WITH CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS, ISSUED A CASE NUMBER, EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ABOUT MY IOS  Devices disconnected from Facebook.  I was assured that I would be helped, but after quite a few days/weeks, I checked on the help.ea.com site only to see that my case was closed.  NO HELP!!  The nerve ... so disappointed.  Think I should quite this game!

MY LETTER IN RESPONSE TO THEIR PROMISE TO HELP - IN FACT, BE GLAD TO HELP:

Thank you for your offer of help.  I am looking forward to getting my account working properly.

Actually, my problem is syncing two platforms in Bejeweled Blitz.  It used to work just fine for a number of years now.

I am handicapped – partially sighted and have mobility difficulty.  I had the program on 2 Windows devices: Desktop in my study, and a laptop in the living room.  Then, I have 2 IOS.11 devices that seem to cling to my person as I travel around the house.

All 4 devise programs are stored on the iCloud.  That is why it was so easy to sync to my Facebook account where I started the game from, eons ago.  It is my FAVORITE game.  As long as I play on the Windows devices I am able to party, etc. with my friends.

MY PLAYER ID:  100000759828560.

A number of days ago my IPhone game quit, and when I tried to reinstall it, it started a new game with a new Player ID.  I deleted and retried several times.

THEN my IPad game quit also with the same result as the IPhone.  There was no provision to reset the IOS games to My Player ID as I hoped they might have been.

I found a document on a help screen with the following inscription and list of instructions:  HOW DO I SYNC MY GAME WITH FACEBOOK OR ACROSS DIFFERENT DEVICES.

I followed the steps very carefully but had absolutely no success.  At first I thought the IOS re-installs were linking to a previously hacked Facebook account which I thought was deactivated.  But it would seem not to be the case.  These IOS attempts had created a separate game – SAD.

Can you truly help me to sync my devices once again, please?

By the way, I did go to the Help Center http://help.ea.com and I went to the community experts http://answers.ea.com where (you might not believe this) but I found one individual who almost  has the identical problem as I, with no solutions.  Discouraged?  You bet.  So please, very please, would you help me?

Most sincerely and most devotedly to Bejeweled Blitz, and a member of Bejeweled Blitz Official Fan Club

Facebook player,

Jean Karen Lynn

Message 1 of 1 (293 Views)