by moniewells

Original Post

I have no sounds on Blitz

★ Novice

Why do I not get sound on Blitz

Message 1 of 10 (4,696 Views)

Re: I have no sounds on Blitz

★★★★★ Guide
@Cherylw1974 It could just be made mute during gameplay.
Message 2 of 10 (4,662 Views)

★ Novice
@JMDGamotia1993 None of that works, I’m going to try re installing the game app, it’s the only game that does that
Message 3 of 10 (4,652 Views)

★ Novice
@JMDGamotia1993 So I uninstalled the app and now it won’t load back onto my iPad , what going on? I love to play Bejeweled Blitz
Message 4 of 10 (4,644 Views)

★ Novice
@JMDGamotia1993 Ok I give up, I e tried everything. I have sound for the game, on IPhone and desktop but not IPad and I always did, let me know if you think of any reason.
Message 5 of 10 (4,639 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cherylw1974 , you can try following those steps on your iPad and see if that fixes the issue. Let us know how that works!

Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 6 of 10 (4,594 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Cath This game will also work on any Android devices.
Message 7 of 10 (4,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cherylw1974 How did you get your sound back?
Message 8 of 10 (4,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi.  I had this problem.  I solved it. 

To the left of "Play" there is a "Main" button.  Click on that and you should see a cog wheel at the top right. Then you will see volume.  Increase the volume.

If you don't see a "Main" button, just look for the cog wheel at the top right.  

Hope this helps!

Message 9 of 10 (4,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me about 5 times now and every time I have to email them and they fix it on their end. Is takes a day or two. I was told to check here but apparently we can't fix it ourselves. It's not a muted button or sound turned low problem. . I hope this helps. Thanks in advance for your help Blitz suport❤️❤️❤️  Love this game!

Message 10 of 10 (4,090 Views)