How can I get BB bugs to the Developers? EA Support is doing nothing...

by shawnascy

Original Post

How can I get BB bugs to the Developers? EA Support is doing nothing...

★★★ Novice

How do I send unattainable tasks in the new version to the developer? I.T. support says they cannot change a game...  EA Support does nothing!

Since the newest version of Bejeweled Blitz came out, I have reported numerous unattainable tasks and that you have no "real chance" to get the top coin prize when you have completed a Blitz Party or Boost Game.

I have sent over a 15 messages that you cannot attain more than 6 Star Gems in a game and yet the Gem Explorers Pro Game asks for 10, 12, 15, 20 or more and sometimes try to achieve this in 2 games!  It is NOT possible. I was not asked to participate in the trial games to give feedback for the new version and it appears that EA Support says they can do nothing about it as they as not the developers of the game. They have assured me that my concerns have been passed along but they have not, otherwise for these past months, corrections to the number of Star Gems to complete the task would have been changed to an ATTAINABLE number!

It is just not possible to get more than 6 per game. I have been playing this game for years and (sometimes it is a Keystone also) and getting the numbers they request are just not possible.

So after 15+ message to EA Support regarding not being able to attain a Gem Explorers task, I needed to contact this Forum so that other can see it and hopefully the Developers! Why they cannot get this information to them directly is unfair and does not bode well for players to continue to play for unattainable tasks AND this next subject...

Why are we paying on average $100,000 coins or more for party games and still have the "Prize" at the previous levels of awards like getting $1K, $5K or $10K! Those numbers needed to increase as the coinage counts increased. They would get more play if the reward is comparable to the game coin amount needed to play.

For example, I spend $125K for the Blue Top or Diamond and then I click for my prize and got $1K!!! Used the game again and got $5K and used it the 3rd time and got $5K again, using the same number!!!  I cannot remember the last time I even got $100K or a $1M prize. I just do not think it is fair because not everyone can afford to play the games to get ahead and then I inherit (sometimes as the cannot send Error message doesn't always send the game to the player I have picked and visa versa) with a ZERO score or my game goes to my friend as a ZERO!

You need to change the payout balances, get rid of the games that were from the old version as they can't barely reach $2K points in a game and the payouts are a crime!

The Cat, Apple, Acorn, Pumpkin, Triton Spear, Boxing Level 1, Progressives, Ivy, Purple Rose, Snowflake, Bday Box, Marshmellow, Sun, Clock, White Flower, Both Heart games, Blue Glove and the Orange because that game is awful and never had one good payout!

Bring back the Ghosts, Blue Potion, Easter Egg, etc. Why leave out high scoring games you will pay for but leave low scoring and obsolete games off the board?

So, I have no idea where this is going to or be read from, so I may post wherever I can but here is the gist of the problems I am addressing and need the Developers & EA Support to read this and take action. That will only come from YOU out there to comment and agree. Can't complain about a problem if you are not willing to do something about it.

Thank you for your time and let's hope we get attainable Gem Explorer Tasks, Zero scores being sent & Equitable payouts from Blitz Games Standard smile 

**(See screenshot attachments)
*** Also posted this message to the ALL subjects forum. Please search for it under my name and the question is" How do I get Unattainable Tasks, Unequal Payouts from Blitz Games and          Error codes sending a ZERO score to your friend to play their part of the game or visa versa)

Message 1 of 1 (323 Views)