Re: Getting all emoji Awards is impossible on Bejeweled Stars

by swordbladez

Original Post

Getting all emoji Awards is impossible on Bejeweled Stars

★★★ Newbie

First an update nearly 3 years ago removed some earlier completed emoji awards. Such as “complete a level without making a move”. I have the completed all award from having it done before... but some of my clouds are permanently gone. I have repeated the requirements for this award repeatedly and have uninstalled / reinstalled the game several times. It doesn’t matter.

There’s a giant problem with gain 500 emojis... even if you get everything possible... 401 is the max number as far as I can see. I think this was a programming error and should probably read 400. Either way... outside of releasing new levels... there’s no reason to play for awards. The ones that are permanently broken and the one that is unattainable. Could anyone at EA look into this?

Message 1 of 3 (1,584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My version shows 8 colour sets of emojis and the total available is 450, I have 414 but I am 5 missing on social butterfly - I don't connect with friends on this game and 4 missing on seeing green, I only spent money once to get rid of ads.  The strange thing is that in the emoji achievements it says I only have 361. I don't think it includes the extra emojis.  For example in the red emoji sets I have 42/42 collected 6 emojis in 7 sets. I guess the 361 only includes 35 of the those.  In any event you are right - it is impossible to get 500  whatever you do.  I have also been playing this game a very long time and cannot remember the last time I got a new emoji.  I have 3 stars on every level just to give an indication of how much I have played. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... Been playing since the day it came out as it was advertised in bejeweled classic as an add. Grabbed it that day! I go back and 3* any level I don’t the 1st try (not many) Standard smile I have every constellation and I do have all the social butterfly ones... I worked it out with my friends ahead of time letting them know I needed the achievements Standard smile I bought from the game 10x just to mostly fill out that row... I’m compulsive that way... That row, the one cloud the game bug took away from me, and the collect 500 emojis badge with the consequent completion emoji that follows that is all that is open in my game Frown

Message 3 of 3 (1,551 Views)