Re: Gems are all Gone

by HalfAsleep72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gems are all Gone

★★ Novice

All of my gems are gone and all the special power things I had made are gone.  They all reset to zero.  Anyone else?

Message 1 of 9 (1,459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@HalfAsleep72 The troubleshooting we could try is limited with the browser/Facebook version versus the bejeweled you download to your PC.

To check have you already tried accessing it through another browser or clear your cache and cookies to see if your items show correctly?

If the amount that was returned is lower than what you lost, my recommendation would be to reach back out to an advisor to see if they are able to further assist.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,277 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@HalfAsleep72 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,372 Views)

Community Manager
@HalfAsleep72 Wanted to confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 9 (1,358 Views)

★★ Novice

I play on my PC.  Nothing has changed.  The only skygems I have and powers that I have are the new ones that I've collected since mine got wiped out.  The support people I chatted with gave me some coins to replace some of it but it's no where near enough to get me back where I was.  I haven't gotten on the game much since then bc the boards have gotten almost impossible to pass without that help so it's just not fun anymore.  I was stuck on level 1762.

Message 4 of 9 (1,348 Views)

Community Manager
@HalfAsleep72 To confirm have you already tried things like repairing the game through the PC client, or allowing the game through any running security to see if this continues?

We can try going through some troubleshooting, but to replace any missing in-game content, you would need to speak with an advisor. It sounds like you already have and they restored what was available.

If it seems like you are still missing items, you would need to speak with them again.

Illium.png

Message 5 of 9 (1,305 Views)

★★ Novice

The only thing I've tried is removing it from Facebook and then adding it back.  The tech support person said he didn't see anything on his end and asked me how many coins it would take to replace what I lost and I had no idea what to tell him.  So he gave me a random amount which turned out to be really, really not enough!  While I've been playing the game for a long time, I apparently don't know that much about it. Embarrassed

Message 6 of 9 (1,291 Views)

Community Manager
@HalfAsleep72 The troubleshooting we could try is limited with the browser/Facebook version versus the bejeweled you download to your PC.

To check have you already tried accessing it through another browser or clear your cache and cookies to see if your items show correctly?

If the amount that was returned is lower than what you lost, my recommendation would be to reach back out to an advisor to see if they are able to further assist.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (1,278 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know how to play it other than through Facebook.  I have cleared my cache but haven't tried another browser bc I only use Chrome.  Is there a link to download it to PC?  The link I tried took me back to my Facebook version.  Thank you for trying to help.  I feel like since I seem to be the only one having the problem that it isn't going to be fixable.

Message 8 of 9 (1,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@HalfAsleep72 Same issues here. Boosts and gems wiped out, and Blitz Championship showing error in downloading contents. Its stuck and my games is stuck because the Events need to load championship blitz games!
Message 9 of 9 (901 Views)