ENCORE feature never appear again after high score!

by LordOfThePasta

Original Post

ENCORE feature never appear again after high score!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, I want to let you know about this issue. This is becoming very annoying to continue playing this game (Bejeweled Blitz) with fun. Once we get a great score, a very high score (for example 86 millions) in the game, thanks mostly to the "ENCORE" feature, then it's now impossible to approach that score again because that feature won't show up anymore untill the next board reset on tuesdays. It seems to be part of some major game rules changes that occured a few weeks ago and it's not very fun to play like this anymore. This "problem" appeared at the same time when the "extra time" boost has been drastically "downgraded" (before, we could make many moves during these 5 additional seconds, now after 2 or 3 moves, time is up!).

The problem is that once we get this high score, then the ENCORE feature won't show up anymore untill you get close to that high score. But to get such high score, we need that feature. But we can't get it unless we get close to it. You see the problem? We are in a loop. The encore won't appear until we get close to the high score we did earlier, and we can't get close to that score without the encore. So, the encore never appears. It's not a matter of browsers or temporary files from java, flash etc. just like the customer support tries to say, I've been through these steps before. It's the way your game rules works since a few weeks now and it's really frustrating. Please, change that.

Just as example, my weekly high score this week is 86 millions. I succeeded to get a good 55 millions without the encore feature wich is very great score. But then... no, encore doesn't show up even after a score of 55 millions! Crazy frustrating! And I've done dozen and dozen of similar plays and scores since I got the 86 millions, impossible to make the Encore appear again. However, when the game resets on tuesdays, it appear all the time after very low scores (I mean, even with a few hundreds points!)... until you make a good one.

Please, fix this issue or I may give up totally this game, I'm already loosing completely the motivation to play it.

Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: ENCORE feature never appear again after high score!

★★★★ Novice
Looks like everyone is on holidays here...
Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)