Re: Constellation Problem

by SFCBigsarge69

Original Post

Constellation Problem

★★ Novice

So, a new constellation is FINALLY created - I had enough stars to complete the constellation. Whenever I click on Ready, the entire constellation flashes and then the screen freezes, so I don't get the rewards and I have to restart my iPad. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having the same problem for several weeks, but am playing through facebook on a PC laptop. I couldn't tell you how many months I've been waiting for the new constellation and would really like the coins that have been piling up. 
I haven't been able to get into the help area either. 

Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I should add that when I try to get into "help" I get a message that I've been redirected too many times and should try clearing all cookies. I've done that.   I also am having the same issues when using the Bejeweled Stars app on my iphone, so it's not a platform related issue. 

Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem for about a month now. The help desk isn't much help. Their last response was there was no new constellation and Spooky Bat was the last one. So when I send them a screen shot of the new one (before it freezes), they say they can't help so post the problem on EA Answers. Wondering

Message 4 of 4 (490 Views)