Re: Can't view new constellations

by AmirSvrakino

Original Post

Can't view new constellations

★★ Novice

Since the latest update, I have not been able to view the constellations. Every thing else on the app works fine. I'm on a Galaxy S8+ with Android 8.0 and the latest firmware. Attached is a screen shot of where it freezes. I have to go to my phones home screen just to exit, then force close the app. I've been in contact with a EA rep and he suggested I post my complaint. 45483684 is my case number. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Support had me try to play the game on someone else's device. It freezes at the same place on my PC. I signed into my account on a friend's device as suggested, and it copied my progress to their game. It immediately gave them all constellations, all the rest of the 1140 levels, all the emojis, and all the powers. All without them having to play through the levels to ge there. And it froze in the same place on their device.

I will admit, it was an interesting way for them to get completely up to date with the latest things.

And Support also suggested I post here too.

Message 2 of 9 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game freezes when I try to load the new constellation 

Message 3 of 9 (1,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The new constellations are not working at all. I have tried on both my phone and my computer. I have tons of stars but everytime I click on the icon at the bottom left, the constellation opens but no stars get added. The game then freezes so you have to exit the whole game, you can't just click the back button. It's getting very annoying and your help center doesn't seem to be able to help me.

Message 4 of 9 (1,722 Views)

★★ Novice

Latest screenshot, and as usual, it still freezes. But CS reps keep saying Spooky Bat was the last constellation. This doesn't look like a Bat!!!!!

Message 5 of 9 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It doesn't add much but the latest constellation is called Ivory Bloom. It was part of the Christmas collection. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

Is there a solution?
Message 7 of 9 (1,472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I love that Support always tells people to post their issues and bugs with the game on the community forum. The EA Support staff have no idea what they're doing, and instead of forwarding bug reports to the developers that can fix the problem, they ask you to post this on the forum.

Well, you posted this on the forum and a bunch of other people chimed in to say that they have the same issue, but nothing will be done about this. What a waste of time/money for the staff.
Message 8 of 9 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s fixed. 

I kept lodging bug reports until one day I finally got through to someone who said, “Yup. We know. Try again in a week.”

Message 9 of 9 (1,256 Views)