Re: Keystone

by saknightmom

Original Post

Bug - Key Stone Count Not Changing

★★★ Newbie

There appears to be a bug where I have the Hard Key Stone of "Collect 4 Coins in One Game" and yet it doesn't recognize when I've gotten any coins.  I clearly got at least one and the count stays at 0.  I clearly got 3 and the count stayed at 0 the whole time.  And as a side note, the HTML5 version is running like crap for me to begin with so I believe I will be bagging it completely and not playing again.  I've played for 10 years or so but this is the last straw.

Message 1 of 4 (611 Views)

Keystone

★★★ Newbie

Keystone goals don't keep track of your progress during gameplay, only at end of game.  I hope this is just a bug because, those of us who have been playing for years, like to keep an eye on our progress during the game.

Message 2 of 4 (603 Views)

Re: Bug - Key Stone Count Not Changing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@accessbob1 You can get an update by pausing the game, then resuming. Otherwise, no updates until after Last Hurrah. I need to know the progress on Keystone objectives in order to make "Extra Time" decision!

The problem of progress stats not showing up on the Keystones panel has not been resolved yet, but my hope was restored moments ago when I was suddenly able to see all my friends on the leaderboard, and as optional gem sharing targets.  Hooray!

Message 3 of 4 (535 Views)

Re: Keystone

★★★ Newbie
@pogenrush having same issue! the middle keystone to get 3 3x multipliers isn't advancing and it doesn't show if you acheive it during gameplay!!
Message 4 of 4 (445 Views)