Blitz Quest requires completion of events that are not offered on weekends

by nanazsr

Original Post

Blitz Quest requires completion of events that are not offered on weekends

★ Novice

On the Blitz Quest, which starts on Friday, it requires you to complete 6 Events on Gem Explorers, yet on a Friday you only have the opportunity to complete 5 events. No more events are offered over the weekend and the Blitz Quest ends before Monday. How are you suppose to complete 6 events? The worst part is this requirement is in the second batch of quests, and it will not let you move on to the third batch of quests without completing the second. This needs to be fixed, either by only requiring you to complete 5 events, OR by offering events to complete over the weekend. 

Message 1 of 3 (611 Views)

Re: Blitz Quest requires completion of events that are not offered on weekends

★★★★★ Newbie

Looks like several people had this issue but posting in different subjects. 

I have had this issue as well.  If you read the reviews from Saturday and Sunday developers are saying not enough people are complaining and there is no reason to look into this issue.I went 25 rounds with HD.  I provided 12 different screen shots!!!  And they finally said they will give me the missing rewards.  I was notified that rewards were added but I do not see them in my game.  Went another 25 rounds and was called a lair!!!   Finally they asked me to post it here.

So here we go!!!  Developers!!!  Pay attention!!  This is an issue and you should look into this!!!

My case is #49073835

My Player ID is 1864287142

Thanks!
Pavel!!  

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

Re: Blitz Quest requires completion of events that are not offered on weekends

★★★★★ Newbie

Just as expected issue got ignored here as well.  Help Desk was useless and this forum is just as useless.

Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)