Bejewled Blitz lagging badly

by PlayinWithFire

Original Post

Re: Bejewled Blitz lagging badly

★★ Novice

I am still having this problem and can't view the solutions.  Anyone help me?

Message 11 of 56 (2,769 Views)

Slow running of game

★ Novice

With Bejewelled Blitz the stones are taking too long to drop. The whole game is stopping and starting and is slow. Not my computer as all other games are as normal. HELP!

Message 12 of 56 (2,496 Views)

★★ Novice

This game sucks. It plays too slowly, especially at night time. It is not my computer, my internet connection, or my browser. Everthing other than bejeweled blitz works exactly as it is supposed to work. My internet surfing is quick. Videos load and play back correctly on other sites, etc., etc., etc. 

It is only this game that doesn't work correctly. 

Message 13 of 56 (2,513 Views)

can not get on game

★★★ Newbie

i updated the falsh player but bejeweled blitz still want work what should i do

Message 14 of 56 (2,462 Views)

★ Novice

i have had the same problem for2 weeks..cleaned my cookies and even went to a pro computer guy..all my other games run to perfection..this game freezes,is slow and sluggish..i've played bb for 5 years and never had this problem..can someone please figure this out?? its my favorite game of all and i can't play it like this!!!

Message 15 of 56 (2,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Odd that this latest snag/ glitch is sporadic. read all posts and have experienced same issues - especially frustrating when you spend big coin for a boost and get a low score after struggling to get around the freeze frames.Will also post direct to PopCap/ Facebook - or maybe listen to the message from the universe - (Stop playing the game)

Message 16 of 56 (2,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The help.ea.com page isn’t working

help.ea.com is currently unable to handle this request.

Message I got after submitting survey - LOL 
Message 17 of 56 (2,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the problem is the streaming ads. They make me crazy, too! I would like to take advantage of the extra challenges in the computer version, but I prefer to play now on my phone. EA should drop the streaming ads on this game!

Message 18 of 56 (2,462 Views)

Re: Game lagging and freezing up since the upgrade.

★★ Novice

Please send me an e-mail when you fix this problem. Everything else on my computer works the way it has always worked. I have no problems with any other games, or any other internet sites. I just can't play bejeweled blitz between 6PM and 2AM PST, because it is too slow, and there are too many freezes. I have notifiied your advertisers that I am leaving this site, and will not return until the problem is fixed

Message 19 of 56 (2,509 Views)

FIX YOUR GODDAMN GAME

★★ Novice

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 56 (2,456 Views)