#BejeweledStars2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
#BEJEWLEEDSTARS2

Bejeweled Stars needs attention, also needs Bejeweled Stars 2 with that:

• The characters should move more and talk by words when the characters explain stuff in the game, also might add more characters but Felis and Corvus should stay mainly.
• Great behind the scenes stuff, such as the characters should show powers. And when you get SKYGEMS from Prize Eggs, make make them go down to PowerLab in a cool way. And when you earn STARS, they might go to the place 'Stars' too, and when you earn COINS, they go up already in Bejeweled Stars original, but it'll be cool if they go in a row, and the explosions with Special Gems, and better sounds, and when you swap a Hypercube with a DarkSphere, it should do 2 damage to each cells on the board, and when you swap 2 DarkSpheres (ultra rare, but happened to us before) it should do at least 3 or 4 damage to all the cells too. Also make the explosions and combinations of the Special Gems with better graphics. And lasty, the score color you get from matching gems should be as same as the matched gems' color. Also should show menus Heart going up to break it? And lastly (but not neccessary), the hand in the game that does an example to move gems or to tap something is kinda orange and yellow and like a little slow, it'll be cool if it moves better, just more moveable cus why not.
• Tapping and holding on the screen during the Last Hurrah to speed everything up is cool, but add a double tap feature to make a button appears for skipping the Last Hurrah, might be helpful.

• Great and beautiful Star and Sky Costumes for the characters. Also there might be a usuage of the characters in a new game mode.
• More Emojis.
• Should have more Powers.
• Better logos when opening.

• Don't let players lose toturails. Like how was Bejeweled Stars in 2016 and in 2017. And the Powers. So add them all in once.
• Add an action to message friends in the game with text and Emojis, and see if they're online or offline, and their full status. Also, add level up badges that your friends can see them. (Also maybe another competing way than score leaderboards?)

• A great trailer on YouTube to get tons of players.

Hope to see beautiful and nice people around who will help us helping PopCap/EA and Bejeweled! c:

#EARules

#PopCapRules

#BejeweledRules

Message 1 of 10 (1,547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: #BejeweledStars2

★★★★ Novice

That's what I call a suggestion. I wish people understand the meaning of Bejeweled. Sadly EA won't accept it cus they don't want themselves to be the best... 😔

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,508 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

That's what I call a suggestion. I wish people understand the meaning of Bejeweled. Sadly EA won't accept it cus they don't want themselves to be the best... 😔

Message 2 of 10 (1,509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Honestly it'll be a big history of Bejeweled, hope EA accepts it.

Message 3 of 10 (1,502 Views)

★★ Novice

EA please we are begging you to make Bejeweled Stars 2 i had an idea that you could gave the characters some costumes for the player to buy and stuff with sky gems or maybe real money on some as well what do you all say about this? Standard smile

Message 4 of 10 (1,488 Views)

★★ Novice

Nice lol

Message 5 of 10 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am hyped XD that there is new bejeweled stars 2 but hope EA won't give some money also new features for that sequel bejeweled stars going to interesting 😀

Message 6 of 10 (1,455 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

omg !! thats really great !!!!!! i hope EA accepts this because they're so great like these guys ! please accept this EA !! these guys are doing great help !

Message 7 of 10 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

omg ! thats really great ! many players would play this game and it'll be a big money maker ! please acceot this EA, you're a legend !!!

Message 8 of 10 (1,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To be honest, this idea is really good. I miss a new Bejeweled game, and I had enough and I'm so bored of looking at new modern match-3 games attempting to beat Bejeweled, although Bejeweled is the best. Please accept this, EA. You deserve everything great because you're a legend! These guys are good helpers too! Great job! :D

Message 9 of 10 (1,375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please give us the ability to collect dark spheres.  It would give us the chance to use up those Orange not very rare gems that are otherwise useless.

At the end of each level give us the chance to save into stock the rare gems like hyper-swappers or star gems that are unused.

At the end of each level give us the chance to finish off the game manually not just auto complete. Some levels are really fun and finishing them manually might give a higher score than the 5000 point per unused go that you have left.

Give us a little reward if we beat our own high score for each level and a daily reward if we set or beat our high score on 5 levels 

Give us more opportunities to unlock coins to buy special gems - using special daily combinations of rare gems to buy coins for instance. 

There is still loads of potential in this game but it is getting stale now with the same features over and over.  

Message 10 of 10 (1,334 Views)