Bejeweled level 1091

by MaineAli

Original Post

Bejeweled level 1091

★★★ Newbie

How do I make the butterflies spawn on Bejeweled Stars level 1091?

Message 1 of 8 (3,602 Views)

Re: Bejeweled level 1091

Community Manager

Hey @MaineAli I moved your post from the "A Way Out" board to the correct one. 

Try the advice offered in the thread below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bejeweled-Games/Level-1033-Not-enough-butterflies/m-p/7073704/highlight/tr...

Good luck! 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Sorry but that is bad advice! Don't waste your "advance" gems trying this it wont work. You have to keep the central square occupied with a gem, not a butterfly, in order to make a butterfly spawn there. This is just another badly designed level. The central square often empties due to the movements in the level.
Message 3 of 8 (3,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah that does not work, so what will? There needs to be a option to create more butterflys, its frustrating 1091  wont let you complete it due to inadequate butterfly's appearing.

I reported this as a bug but no fix so far. Many of the butterfly levels tend to have problems reproducing enough butterfly to complete the levels...fast forward worked until this level 1091

I also reported the Star systems are frozen one IVORY BLOOM. I really liked completing the star systems. Wish they'd fix that too.

Message 4 of 8 (3,020 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try using the Fast Forward power.

It advances all - including generating butterfly - without using a move. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,998 Views)

★ Novice
@Bill_G_III I’m on level 1251 and I’ve been stuck there for months you have to shatter the wood blocks before the butterflies emerge and then the butterflies don’t come out fast enough help me if you can
Message 6 of 8 (2,857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@blessedjoyful1 Level 1251 – Earthly Excavation – Clear Gravel and 25 Butterflies in 30 moves.
This is a difficult level and I had to use quite a few powers to complete with 3 Stars. The key is to break all the gravel (or wood blocks) within a short number of moves to allow enough butterflies to generate. Only one butterfly generates per move, regardless of how many lower squares are free of gravel, so try to break all gravel in the first 8-10 moves. You can do this by using the Wild Bull in the lower three rows then work to form a Hyper Cube, by using the Tile Swapper (or use a Hyper Swapper, but a Tile Swapper is less gems) and place a Star Swapper next to it and match the two. This should clean up all the gravel. In the next 18-20 moves, work to kill all the butterflies you can. When you have 2 moves left, you may see that you will not have enough butterflies, so use Fast Forward as many times as needed to make sure that you will be able to get the required 25 butterflies. Then place Flame Swappers to kill all butterflies and ignite them with the Detonator. I scored 183,700 using this method in 30 moves.
It’s a lot, I know, but I don’t have a more efficient solution. Good luck!
PS I don’t like to use coins for extra moves.
Message 7 of 8 (2,830 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for your answer since I’ve been working on this level for so long I’ve been accumulating some special items I know that they only let you use so many special gems at a time so I have hyper cubes 4 starwal 3 wild bulls 4 mystery gem 3 tile swappers 1 blazing steed 1 star swapper and others. I know you can use your wild bull and mystery gem and please tell me what the Phoenix gem does thank you
Message 8 of 8 (2,817 Views)