Re: Bejeweled blitz log in problem

by julier2016

Original Post

Bejeweled blitz log in problem

★★★ Novice
i am trying to connect my bejewelled blitz to my Facebook account, which I have done for the last few years, but when I am trying to log in now it is asking me to log into a golf score app which i don't want to do. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and restarted my phone but still the same. Please can you advise.

I am running it on an iPhone 6s Plus with the latest iOS and latest version of bejewelled
Message 1 of 9 (2,993 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Obbzi,

Something similar has been reported in this Scrabble thread New Scrabble Problem, some time ago. It turned out that it's an issue on Apple's side. 

Delete all 3 apps: Bejeweled Blitz, Facebook and the Golf app. Then reinstall Bejeweled and Facebook and the issue should be resolved. 

Let us know if it worked.

Message 2 of 9 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Novice
I didn't think I had the golf app installed on my phone, but I found it, deleted it it's working again
Message 3 of 9 (2,899 Views)

Great news @Obbzi. Glad to hear it worked. Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 4 of 9 (2,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why should we have to uninstall everything when everything else is working fine. That is crazy

Message 5 of 9 (2,885 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am on a new computer not my phone.

Message 6 of 9 (2,884 Views)

Your issue must be different then @julier2016. Please create a new thread with the relevant information and we will try to find a solution. 

Alternatively, make sure to check the official PopCap help center for tips and tricks as well as details about why the studio would ask the players to perform some actions on their side : Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook.

Message 7 of 9 (2,856 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem on my Galaxy S7. I've been playing Bejeweled Blitz for years along with Facebook and for some reason now it's telling me failed login so I uninstall Facebook and Bejeweled Blitz and reinstalled Facebook and Bejeweled Blitz still same problem failed login
Message 8 of 9 (2,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
my game when I tried to log into the app with facebook it says login failed
Message 9 of 9 (2,435 Views)