Re: Bejeweled Stars: No Music

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Darko, please, it's since the original post we reassure we didn't mess with any sound setting and we checked.
We know there are many lusers but that it's not our case.
Anyway ... I made a particular test. I've discovered the problem must be into some Gameroom file, because the game plays regularly with sounds if played directly on Facebook and NOT on the Gameroom app. The Gameroom recent updates are where you on EA have to search for this problem that surely have hit more than the few people that have found time to write here and just hear suggestions about checking again and again the audio settings. With regards, Alec

Message 11 of 13 (921 Views)

Community Manager

@AlecItaly1983 If the issue is only affecting games played through Gameroom then this is a known issue affecting a number of games which Facebook is working on. 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 13 (3,486 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko it's 2022 and the issue is still there. Android, Bejeweled Stars; no special game modes and the game wasn't connected to Facebook, but sometimes, if Facebook connect button was pressed accidentally (because it's easy to do so, it's the same size as the main game star button on the main screen and it sometimes pops up inconveniently later and you pressing it), AND, if I'm not mistaken, if you chose to see at least one ad (let's not talk about how sometimes you don't have a choice), the music, heavenly singing and meows will be gone after that. Avoiding pressing fb connect helps
Message 13 of 13 (514 Views)