Re: Bejeweled Level 687

by nuttmeg09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled Level 687

★ Novice
This is impossible to accomplish and feedback is grateful. On the other hand was this an error in making how many moves you get when this level was made?
Message 1 of 6 (2,178 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also found this level difficult, in fact, the entire island of Ethereal Expanse is extremely difficult.

On the previous three islands (levels 631 to 675), I cleared 44 of the 45 levels with 3 stars without using powers or extra moves.

I eventually got 3 stars on level 669, but needed two extra moves.

Back to level 687 -- I could not clear this level without using powers - mainly Flame Swappers and maybe a Detonator or two, but did not need extra moves.

I played many times and used them when I saw I had most of the level cleared, just needed a bit more to finish.

I scored 144,600 and got 2 stars.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,458 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also found this level difficult, in fact, the entire island of Ethereal Expanse is extremely difficult.

On the previous three islands (levels 631 to 675), I cleared 44 of the 45 levels with 3 stars without using powers or extra moves.

I eventually got 3 stars on level 669, but needed two extra moves.

Back to level 687 -- I could not clear this level without using powers - mainly Flame Swappers and maybe a Detonator or two, but did not need extra moves.

I played many times and used them when I saw I had most of the level cleared, just needed a bit more to finish.

I scored 144,600 and got 2 stars.

Message 2 of 6 (3,459 Views)

★ Novice

Yes this Island was very difficult this time around, normally I would finish an island the day it get's update. I think EA said we making it to easy for folks...lol But on level 689 I passed it with 3 stars, but I had to use a few flame gems to accomplish it.  

Message 3 of 6 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone gotten past 690? I am stymied there
Message 4 of 6 (2,010 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Re: 690

After a hypercube appeared, I used as star swapper to place a stargem next to it.

Swiped them, then swiped one of the double stargems and most of the board cleared. Flame swappers to kill the rest.

Message 5 of 6 (1,979 Views)

★ Novice

I’m currently on level 708, but be prepared to generate and use a lot of flame gems from the board your on up to where I am. But if you can get hypercube and flame gems, that will save you lots of time. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,971 Views)