Re: Bejeweled Blitz won't finish loading

by umomnewbern

Original Post

★★ Novice

1 month later and still not loading...I tried EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is this going to get fixed????????????????????????? A lot of people are saying they are going to delete all your games.....come on now FIX THIS!!!!!!

Message 11 of 14 (1,305 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please contact PopCap support directly for further assistance with this issue @waterysabu650. To do so, simply select the appropriate option in this sticky note: [FAQ] How to get support on Bejeweled Blitz on all platforms.

Message 12 of 14 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have it installed directly on my machine running windows 7 64 bit. I find that even though I play off line it still goes to the internet to get the score board. I have worked out if  I disconnect from the internet it doesn't freeze when the score board page appears. I asked for support form EA. They just said they no longer support bejewelled blitz if it is installed on a pc since 2011. So how come it works fine until the other day.

All I wanted was to be told how to stop the app connecting to the internet for scores.

Message 13 of 14 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hm playing on facebook.  I wave played Bejeweled Blitz for several years.  Now for the past 3 days it will not finish loading.  It sits at "0".  I am playing on facebook and us Google Chrome.

Message 14 of 14 (709 Views)