Re: Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

by chiennie22

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

The devs are aware of the issue, and have responded to a few people on their facebook page about it. See if it helps you.

https://www.facebook.com/bejeweled/photos/a.224680147616883.55437.223766074374957/982665848484972/?t...

"The team is working on fix right now. This is affecting iPhone/iPad users. In the meantime, there are steps you can take to play on your phone. You need to make sure have have logged into FB, then delete the Bejeweled Blitz App. Then, reboot your phone and reinstall the Bejeweled Blitz App - and your game will work (as long as you are logged into Facebook)."

Message 11 of 18 (16,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@nanajo499 wrote:

Ever since your update on 3/15/16 it won't even open the page so I can play. It will start to open then closes right back out.

Have the same issue here with IPhone 4s. , Ever since the update, Bejeweled crashes and won't load. Using TekSavvy as my internet.   

Please shed some light on this problem.. 

Message 12 of 18 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks EA!  While waiting for you to get your s**t together, I found a game in enjoy more than Blitz, and, I don't have to deal with your crappy commercials or poor customer service. Adios!

Message 13 of 18 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure wish someone would have told me in the iTunes reviews to stay logged in.  I lost everything, all my coins, all my jewels, EVERYTHING when I tried reinstall the game.  I'm not happy.  

Message 14 of 18 (2,710 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@kelrobin4885 wrote:

Sure wish someone would have told me in the iTunes reviews to stay logged in.  I lost everything, all my coins, all my jewels, EVERYTHING when I tried reinstall the game.  I'm not happy.  

What do you mean exactly @kelrobin4885? Can't you log back in again? Do you get an error message?

Message 15 of 18 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Novice

Reinstalling simply does not connect my “newly reinstalled” game does not connect to my Facebook account.  I am playing on the same network - still no go.

Message 16 of 18 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Novice
That does not work.
Message 17 of 18 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been broken on the iPhone for years.

Message 18 of 18 (1,652 Views)