Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

by CynthiaCMB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

★★★ Newbie

Bejeweled Blitz will not connect to Facebook on mobile (iPad).  I logged out by mistake and now I can't log in again.  It's been going on for five days now.  I've installed/reinstalled both apps and still nothing.  I'm not sure which app is at fault.  I've contacted FB as well.

Message 1 of 8 (1,968 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

Community Manager

@CynthiaCMB Thanks for the post. If the steps are persisting a useful thing to check would be whether other games with FB integration are also showing the same issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,975 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@CynthiaCMB Thanks for the post. If the steps are persisting a useful thing to check would be whether other games with FB integration are also showing the same issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks.  Problem is solved. 

Message 3 of 8 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too - have re-loaded several times.  Problem not solved, There is supposed ot be a page in FAQ answering this but I have not found it!

Message 4 of 8 (1,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot find the answer either

Am logged in but can only see questions, but no answers.

Is this page a joke?

HELP

Message 5 of 8 (1,759 Views)

★★★ Novice

My issues are the same as above - Bejeweled blitz not loving in om either IOS mpbiles. I have seen no solutions. Heip

Message 6 of 8 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

One thing I have noticed is that mine has tried to cconnect to an obsolrtr Facebook account which it then has rI estarted.. Now I bannot re+enter my good account.

I am able to play this in Facebook gameroom in windows but not outside gameroom nor even on windows itself.

Message 7 of 8 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Daily Challenge won't load from Thursday as I had to reinstall the app. I also can't play Blitz Champions because it's "loading". All other aspects of the game are working on my phone - I connect via Facebook 

Message 8 of 8 (1,110 Views)