Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

by funeralfreight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

★★ Newbie

I recently installed the update to Bejeweled Blitz on my table now I can not play the game.  The screen is huge and you can't click on the play buttons as you can't see the play button and the screen freezes as well.  What is the issue and when will it be resolved.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times with no luck and from the looks of the reviews on the google play store I am not the only one having this issue. 

Message 1 of 18 (15,364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bejeweled Blitz not working on mobile devices

★★★★★ Apprentice

The devs are aware of the issue, and have responded to a few people on their facebook page about it. See if it helps you.

https://www.facebook.com/bejeweled/photos/a.224680147616883.55437.223766074374957/982665848484972/?t...

"The team is working on fix right now. This is affecting iPhone/iPad users. In the meantime, there are steps you can take to play on your phone. You need to make sure have have logged into FB, then delete the Bejeweled Blitz App. Then, reboot your phone and reinstall the Bejeweled Blitz App - and your game will work (as long as you are logged into Facebook)."

View in thread

Message 11 of 18 (16,846 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @funeralfreight,

We would need more information on your device to be able to help because some troubleshooting steps might be different between iOS and Android for example. I would recommend checking the support page and try the solutions listed there. If the issue persists or if you need more information let us know.

Message 2 of 18 (15,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Blitz has stopped working on both my mobile devices. IPad Mini and IPhone 6s. Is this something you are working on to fix??

Message 3 of 18 (15,190 Views)

What is happening exactly @nanajo499?

Message 4 of 18 (15,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since your update on 3/15/16 it won't even open the page so I can play. It will start to open then closes right back out.

Message 5 of 18 (15,124 Views)

Are you using the same network on both devices? (for example your house's network?) or have you tried in different location? (house, office, coffee shop,..)

Message 6 of 18 (15,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I can't speak to anyone else but I have tried to get it to work on my ATT data plan or my house WIFI and it will not load. I am using an iPhone 5C it brings up the first splash screen, then it shows the loading screen with nothing in the loading bar and then it closes.

Message 7 of 18 (15,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just crashes on ios once you start it up. Ever since the last update

Message 8 of 18 (15,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.   I have an iPad2 and after the update it will not start up. It starts then crashes and just quits. I am afraid to reinstall because I have earned over 2 million coins and I don't ant to lose them. 

Any options?

Message 9 of 18 (15,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not working on my iPhone 6S here at home, or using the wifi at my doctor's office. What is being done to fix this problem??? I've spent a bunch of money, buying coins, and al not very happy with the lack of response from the customer service people.

Message 10 of 18 (15,011 Views)