Bejeweled Blitz iOS Playable horizontally question

by EEAAGamess

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled Blitz iOS Playable horizontally question

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,ive been playing bejewled blitz for a very long time i really did enjoy everything about the game i even spent real money on some occasions because i enjoyed the game so much i really wish the game was playable horizontally too just like Bejewled classic if i be honest ive stopped playing bejewled blitz because its very hard playing games verticallay on iPads i really wish the developers could make Bejewled blitz playable horizontally too i think a lot of people who play Bejewled blitz would love this feature specially iPad users even iPhone users in fact it would probably attract even more people to Bejewled blitz it might be hard to make the game playable horizontally but its not impossible to make a game playable both ways and it would be definitely worth it in the end ive seen games start of vertically only on iOS then in the future playable both ways please think about adding this feature if this was added i would definitely be playing bejewled blitz daily again and I wouldn’t mind spending on the game again does anyone else think it would be an amazing idea for Bejewled blitz on iOS to be playable horizontally too? 

Let me know i will really appreciate other people’s opinions who love Bejewled blitz on my suggestion/idea ThankYou!

Message 1 of 4 (899 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bejeweled Blitz iOS Playable horizontally question

Community Manager

@EEAAGamess Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the studio team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,333 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EEAAGamess Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the studio team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,334 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko Thank you so much! I really appreciate it i really hope EA consider adding Landscape mode for Bejewled Blitz on ios many people would love this specially iPad users thanks again! I haven’t been playing bejewled blitz at all but i did love the game and i even spent money on the game too but the game is just to hard playing virtually on my iPad i would definitely play Bejewled blitz daily again if this landscape mode was added to the game.

Message 3 of 4 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. I mean, if you're going to go ahead and upgrade the game, how about getting around to those requests we've been requesting for years?

😕

Message 4 of 4 (644 Views)