Bejeweled 3 3D acceleration is not working.

by KenjiBurrito

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled 3 3D acceleration is not working.

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. I have a problem with Bejeweled 3 (Origin version). I try to run on Windows 10 (MSI GL 73: i5-8300h, GTX 1650 with Intel Graphics UHD 630) but the game doesn't want to turn on the 3D acceleration. I changed the option in Nvidia Control Panel (later with EA advisor also in system setting) to run with the GTX but the game just sticked to the Intel graphics like a glue. I checked the Windows registry and it shows an error in the Bejeweled 3 3D key: unsupported graphics (Intel) (oh really?). I tried to copy some DLLs files (WineD3D) but it didn't work. I do not know what to do next...

Message 1 of 4 (2,979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bejeweled 3 3D acceleration is not working.

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh sorry, I forgot to close the thread. My issue was solved. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,878 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KenjiBurrito Is there a repair option you can select in Origin, from your game library try right-clicking on bejeweled.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (2,884 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh sorry, I forgot to close the thread. My issue was solved. 

Message 3 of 4 (2,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What was your solution?

Message 4 of 4 (1,626 Views)