Re: end of year wrap up

by arturowar

Original Post

end of year wrap up

★★★ Apprentice

This is just an example of how weird this game is.

50 goals 63 assists for 113 points.  Second to McDavid.

I am -28 which is one of the worst in the league.  My teammate ended the season with a conversation about how my bad defensive play cost us the season...

Award time comes, I win the selke. For best defensive player...

This game is all over the place.

Oh also the guy who said my bad defensive play cost us a chance to make the playoffs (we are Arizona... so no one should be surprised we came in 30th)  he is the very worst + - in the league.  #immersion!!!

Message 1 of 3 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@arturowar wrote:

This is just an example of how weird this game is.

50 goals 63 assists for 113 points.  Second to McDavid.

I am -28 which is one of the worst in the league.  My teammate ended the season with a conversation about how my bad defensive play cost us the season...

Award time comes, I win the selke. For best defensive player...

This game is all over the place.

Oh also the guy who said my bad defensive play cost us a chance to make the playoffs (we are Arizona... so no one should be surprised we came in 30th)  he is the very worst + - in the league.  #immersion!!!

Yeah there's too much of this stuff with conversations they're so screwed up and they were last year too instead of fixing them they decided to add 300 more broken conversations to the game I mean it makes no sense.

Like I get a challenge from a coach mid game were behind he wants me to continue the pressure blah blah blah we lose I fail the task on the way off the ice after the game is OVER the conversation goes like this.

Coach "I'm not happy with what I saw out there" ( or something along those lines)

Player "I'm sorry coach I still think we can get back in this one though"

Yeah we're gonna get back into a game that's already over? Ok sure there bud.

They need to get the system working right before they keep trying to add onto it it's stupid.

Message 2 of 3 (452 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh yeah it's awesome when the coach says "shut them down" then you are on the ice for 3 goals against, but get a goal yourself and everyone is like "he got an assignment and he succeeded"  no, no I didn't.

Message 3 of 3 (437 Views)