Women hairstyles…

by JuliePach90

Original Post

Women hairstyles…

★★★★★ Newbie

The hairstyles for women in nhl are horrible. Most female players wear their hair in ponytails but for be a pro there is no option to have that style. Some scanned in players have longer hair already so why not just add it to be a pro or create a player? Even some refs ive noticed have longer hair. Whats the point of making my character a girl if the only hair options look like mens hair?

Message 1 of 5 (918 Views)

Re: Women hairstyles…

★★ Guide

I mean it is a big improvement over last year. The GM in my Be a Pro mode for 22, is  named Rebecca and the model is very clearly a man, but she's got long hair...

Its rather shameful that they hyped women in sports so hard, but kind of slapped them in the face. The saddest thing is people will praise them for being inclusive when all they did was the bare minimum, which is to -at the risk of sounding toxic to the forum moderators- nothing.

Message 2 of 5 (900 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They promised that they would have a whole bunch of improvement for female players this year, but they did nothing but add the professionals to HUT.  A lot of work in that was creating that hair, but they didn't make it accessible outside of HUT.  My biggest grief with this release.

See my article posted in the general discussion board for details.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-News/A-Summary-of-the-Perceived-False-Advertising/m-p/1...

Message 3 of 5 (886 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey (this is satire) to be fair, they didn't say how they'd improve women. Clearly, no male player would ever be caught dead playing a female, so they only need to add them to HUT as window dressing (again this was totao satire!)

It's 100% shameful to put Nurse on the cover and make it nearly impossible to play as her eqaul (or wannabe eqaul).

What's worse, is there are some streamers actively putting EA down for adding woman to a men's game. That being said, if they ever released a PHF game, designed by a full female team, I'd play that in a heartbeat.

Message 4 of 5 (818 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They did say they were adding multicultural face meshes for women - and then didn't.  It was implied that they were making the new hair meshes available since that is a super easy thing for them to do - and then didn't. 

Message 5 of 5 (667 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help