Re: No BAP news/changes is a huge upset!

by IrishOwl

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ccleme20 @Or, you know, don't buy the game and do that in last year's game. Literally, unless you are doing Custome Leagues or really want to pick the next person to get the Stanley Cup, there is no difference

Message 11 of 16 (1,457 Views)

★★ Guide

@BIGRlTCHY 

You are 100% correct. While the upgrades they did we're cool, it does feel like you are being robbed of the AHL experience.

Not to mention the really bad commentary. I'm playing game 25 in my first year, and they are talking about Sophomore Slumps.

The coach asked me to up the pressure with 2 minutes in the game. Then called a line change and I never went back on... Failed.

Got a Hat Trick, plus 3 hits and an assist, and the commentators are trying to tell me the coach is complaining about the team's lack luster performance, this far....

Game 32, I'm all of a sudden the Captain... poor Jack Eichel...

I want to play as a first round draft pick, who goes to the AHL and rises to the level of pro, start on line 3 or 4, earn line 2, make line 1, be come an alternate captain, then a captain...

Also, I was taken 1st in the draft, but Dailey was drafted second and he's got a zone ability and 5 x-factors... Me I can't earn 2 in my first year.... How is that rigjt?

Message 12 of 16 (1,455 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They did make a change - I found it.  Ever see sims cut out part way through before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NioYeFePiB4

Message 13 of 16 (1,441 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

well looks like I won't be buying this game. 

Message 14 of 16 (1,383 Views)

★★ Guide

Actually, yes. That's happened to me in every edition if I play too long. I assume its the system overheating.

What I want to know is when are they going to fix the bug that causes the screen to stick on the player's face after a goal. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, the game keeps happening and you can't see or do anything. Frustrating. 

Message 15 of 16 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

no one from EA has responded to this post... that is where your suggestions are falling..... ON DEAF EARS.

Message 16 of 16 (793 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help