Nhl 22 bap injuries

by SuspiciousNacho

Original Post

Nhl 22 bap injuries

★★ Novice

I seem to get injured all the time but am fine for the next game. I'm 35 games into a season and have been injured in at least 10 games. Anyone having this problem? And injuries are resulting from what seems to be very minor hits.

Message 1 of 11 (6,195 Views)

Re: Nhl 22 bap injuries

★★ Novice

I have now had 5 games in a row that I got injured in the middle of a game. Last one was because of a fight.

Message 2 of 11 (6,178 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Funny enough this happened the first year, then game one of the second season I I injured and was out for like 20 games... it makes me think long term injuries are only possible after the first season... probably because EA is too cheap to hire more programmers.

Message 3 of 11 (6,157 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya idk. But if I'm going to get injured every game it will be unplayable

Message 4 of 11 (6,152 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And what sucks is when you are injured they do not even give you any injury information and or tell you when you are expected to return. Even NHL 19-20 had this. Been removed since 21, not sure why.

Message 5 of 11 (6,103 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya they have taken tons out that people liked. Like playing in the minors, injury reports, etc. Also it seems like the pk line score is still broken, unless I am really that bad at defense. For a game that is remade every year, it should not be released with as many bugs as it has. 

Message 6 of 11 (6,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here 

Message 7 of 11 (3,570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Go into your franchise main menu. There's three tabs, "hub", "team management", and "league". 

Go to "team management" then scroll over to "Manage Rosters", then select "INJURY REPORT".

There, they list your injured players, the injury diagnosis and the exact date that the player will return. 

Hope this helps! ✌🏼

Message 8 of 11 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SidVisci0us87 This is for Franchise Mode, not Be a Pro. As far as I know, Be a Pro injury report was removed in 21 for some dumb unknown reason… and still missing from the game
Message 9 of 11 (3,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's cause EA doesn't give a * about BAP if we're being honest. HUT is their money maker, so I'm gonna assume that's where they invest most of their time and resources, rest of us be damned.

Message 10 of 11 (3,314 Views)