Is this a scam?

by bhlcup9ivypv

Original Post

Is this a scam?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

... or just a bad joke? This game is almost the same the 21, Sure some new graphics and female Player models, but hell even the Pro Mode 2018 hat the exact same Dialogs. Charging 65 Bugs for this is offensive, Not carriing AT all about some sort of New storyline or god forbids more than 20 commentator variations. This could and should have been so much more, what a waste to Grind out money. 

If it is your first nhl game, great, but giving the fact that the difference between Titels before is soo little, as a  customer i feel personaly offended by that. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,421 Views)

Re: Is this a scam?

★★ Apprentice

At minimum they could have added skip boring cutscenes option. But they don't care. Stop buying EA games. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,363 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, pretty much. I switched to Franchise mode the moment I saw that BAP was a copy and paste. I understand not changing it completely, that typically doesn't happen from one title to the next, but my God. The cutscenes need to go, worst part about BAP. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is more in between  Not changing it completly and not changing it at all. They  sorted away the 2 upgrading options in 2 menus now and that is the bin innovation. Yeah, cool, let every bap start at the ponds, thats ok, but a little more effort in storyline could be expected from a full price title.

Message 4 of 5 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

no one from EA has responded to this post... that is where your suggestions are falling..... ON DEAF EARS.

Message 5 of 5 (875 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help