Re: How do you call for a One Timer in Be A Pro?

by car8872

Original Post

How do you call for a One Timer in Be A Pro?

★ Novice

How does one call for a One timer when in Be A Pro? I am trying to finish some X-factor objectives and cannot figure out how to call for a One-Timer in BAP. Any assistance and advice would be appreciated beyond words! Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 7 (19,412 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@killian9696 pretty sure you just call for the pass while holding back the shot stick (toward you), then pray the AI gives the pass where you want it
Message 2 of 7 (19,373 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As mentioned below you just call for a pass and hold forward the right stick. When you receive the pass it will automatically shoot. However the trouble is getting your idiot teammates to actually give you a pass that isn't intercepted. I play on Superstar and can maybe pull off 5-10 one timers A SEASON because my teammates cannot seem to do jack squat.

Message 3 of 7 (19,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still can’t seem to get them. I call for a pass and pull back but the player doesnt pull his stick back and catches the pass instead. What do I need to do

Message 4 of 7 (16,340 Views)

★ Apprentice

There used to be a diff button to specifically call for a one timer from the AI players, I can’t remember if it was L1 on PS or if you had to call for it with R2 and then press L1…. Pretty sure there is an easier way than just pressing call for pass and holding up on the stick , is what I am getting at.

Can EA please clarify how to call for a one timer from the AI ???

Message 5 of 7 (6,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the PS5, so my instructions are for that, but the instructions are to hold L2 and then pull back on the right stick.

I believe you are supposed to then quickly push the right stick up to complete the shot, but I haven't been able to pull this off in the game yet.  (I'm typically not on the PP lines and haven't had an opportune time as a result.)

Message 6 of 7 (4,698 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is correct however you don’t have to pull back just L2 and when the pass is on the way just hold the L2 and up on right stick for P2 probably same thing on Xbox with whatever button is located where the ps5 L2 button is

Message 7 of 7 (4,153 Views)