Content Request For BAP In Patch or NHL24

by BIGRlTCHY

Original Post

Content Request For BAP In Patch or NHL24

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Starting this post early since we have been requesting it since NHL 21... 

Please give us the option to skip the cutscenes 

If we get cut at pre-season either send us back to junior or the AHL depending on age... 

Let us play a full season junior/euro career to grind for a draft position... 

Bring back the All-Star/Prospects games! 

Just please make this game mode better for us who don't want to just be a Superstar right at the start! 

This is something many have requested for years now! Unsure why it keeps getting missed but it shouldn't! 

Message 1 of 15 (1,597 Views)

Re: Content Request For BAP In Patch or NHL24

★★★ Pro
@BIGRlTCHY Yeah we’ve been asking for juniors ever since it was taken out… worst decision I’ve seen in a long time
Message 2 of 15 (1,518 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep I have been asking since NHL 21 too! Yet again offline community gets ignored! HUT is too important I guess! 

Message 3 of 15 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BIGRlTCHY For sure… we’ve been asking for the juniors for Be a Pro… editing for Franchise Mode.. so far they’ve just taken more things away from us.. it’s frustrating… absolutely love hockey, and wish we had a good game to play but we don’t..
Message 4 of 15 (1,491 Views)

★ Guide
@BIGRlTCHY I will also add :

The ability to ask for our number to be changed with immediate effect.

The ability to negotiate our contract and approach the teams we are interested in by ourselves by expressing our interest. This gives us way more immersion and we can choose to be gritty or not on the money. Want to go full MacKinnon style and take a pay cut for a cup? Let's go. Wanna play for Toronto but they don't have the money to afford you? Tell them you'll take a pay cut. Wanna play in Arizona and do full cash? Why not?

The possibility to be called for junior or senior World Championship.

More immersive intro specifically for BAP where we see our player walking out into the corridor and entering the ice like we had in older games.
Message 5 of 15 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

well from what I've been reading, I'm not buying this game. I don't play online (chel or hut) just BaP. And from what I gathered there is no change to the teammate AI or NOTHING. heck I was playing 21 and the passing is better than 22. if there is anything that is better in 23 than 22 like passing, teammate AI (offense and defense) or ANYTHING let me know and I might, again might, reconsider buying it

Message 6 of 15 (1,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@jprovo1I can confirm that it definitely is not worth getting… lots of freezing/crashing and black screens in 23.

very insignificant changes to gameplay, not worth spending money on 

Message 7 of 15 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thanks I guess I'll wait to see what they will do (ha ha) in 24. which will probably be NOTHING again. boy I miss the time when you can rent games to try them before buying them. I know, I'm old lol

Message 8 of 15 (1,394 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How about add skip stupid cut scene I've seen 15 times already

Message 9 of 15 (1,350 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If we get cut at pre-season either send us back to junior or the AHL depending on age... 

is it even possible to get cut? I know you can get benched in every single CHL game and still get drafted and I've never seen anyone get cut since they updated BAP

Message 10 of 15 (1,316 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help