Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Constantly lagging

by Glocklover55

Original Post

Constantly lagging

★★★ Novice

They should just call this game. NHL Lag and Glinch 22, since that’s all it does. This is by far the worst NHL game ever. 

Message 1 of 9 (360 Views)

Re: Constantly lagging

Community Manager

Hello, @Glocklover55.

It's odd you'd be lagging in Be A Pro. Especially since it's offline. Can you get some video of what's happening? Also, is the game installed on the internal drive or do you use an external one? What system are you playing on? Thank you!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (332 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

To be fair, there is a lot of lag in the offline modes. I know that seems odd, but its becuase the you're still forced to be connected to EA servers. So yeah, LAG is a thing in offline modes. Just FYI.

Message 3 of 9 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

It lags in the menus, it lags sometimes during game play, which has causes at least two of my games to have to be restarted, and honestly it just seems extremely slow. Just clicking though a menu can take forever sometimes. So far this game isn’t worth the money at all, plus y’all can’t even get us a roster update. I’m just at a loss. 

Message 4 of 9 (272 Views)

Community Manager

@Glocklover55 

Thanks for the response. What system are you playing on? Also, is the game installed on an internal or external hard drive? What mode(s) are you experiencing the lag in?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 9 (262 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on PS4, it’s the downloaded version from the PS network. I have lag issues from the main menu, Be a pro, and on Franchise mode. I can literally go up and down on the menu and the process just goes extremely slow. I don’t get it. I’ve never had that issue before on any game, IE in an offline game mode. 

Message 6 of 9 (260 Views)

Community Manager

@Glocklover55 

Thanks. Do you have the game installed on an internal or external hard drive? If you can get a video of the lag, that would help as well.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 9 (251 Views)

★★★ Novice

Internal hard drive. 

Message 8 of 9 (245 Views)

Community Manager

@Glocklover55 

Do you happen to have an external hard drive? I'd be curious to see if that makes a difference. Can you get a video of the lag also? 

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 9 (242 Views)
Twitter Stream

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help