Be a Pro information thread - should you buy it?

by heavydutyrammer

Original Post

Be a Pro information thread - should you buy it?

★★★ Pro

Be a Pro got no changes this year…

EA mod confirmed that only “additions” were more X factors and strategies… but that’s not an actual update… that’s just a small patch..

if you are MAINLY a Be a Pro player… this year is not worth the 80~ dollars… do not buy. 

if you’re mainly an offline player for modes such as Franchise and Be a Pro… likely not worth it for the majority of players… if anything, half off or more is the only way to justify buying it…  

it also depends if the league settings is something you’ve always wished for… if so, then maybe it’s a buy for you… but remember still can’t edit players, can’t do an expansion draft mid career so it’s a very handcuffed half baked feature….

FEATURES THAT ARE STILL MISSING/KNOWN ISSUES STILL NOT FIXED

- Be a Pro is still missing the Injury and Team news feature…

- Still cannot play in the Juniors/AHL, leagues don’t exist

- Roster turnover/salary cap issues still prevalent… Teams will have contracts tens of millions over the cap, completely stacked… and a team full of ahlers… 

- Still forced to be a superstar/Easy mode/handholding etc… you’ll get top 6F/Top 4D minutes as a 70Ovr… bumping well established players that are much better than you down the depth chart… 

I’ll add more to the list in the future… 

Message 1 of 2 (993 Views)

Re: Be a Pro information thread - should you buy it?

★ Apprentice

I can’t believe they literally made the same friggin game. The laziest bunch of developers in the history of sports games. What a joke. I really want to buy it, but I’m not going to. At some point, people need to start sending a message. I hope more people refuse to buy.

Message 2 of 2 (868 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help