Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Be A Pro - No Injury Information or Transaction History

by 2042NoHardcore

Original Post

Be A Pro - No Injury Information or Transaction History

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Once again just like in NHL 21 we get no information about our injuries and what they are and how long we will be out. This was missing from 21 and is now missing from 22 as well it seems. It was in NHL 19-20. When you got injured after the game it would show a picture of a player in a Dr's Exam room with a trainer / Dr, and an overlay would be on your screen with text describing exactly what your injury was, and how long you would be out. And mind you I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT ROOKIE SEASON, I'm talking about seasons after. Still NO injury information, at all.

EA_Blueberry: Added transaction history to post title

Message 1 of 4 (414 Views)

List of Transactions/Injuries missing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Again in this years edition we are missing all of this bar where you can watch what is happening around the league with injuries and deals wise.

I mean Be a pro was much more fun before this "story" mode which isn't working properly anyways. Who really wants to play it when you don't even know what happens on your team you are part of? Some answers needed here!

Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

Re: List of Transactions/Injuries missing

★★ Apprentice

Yeah it's insane, and as someone who plays as Enforcer and is constantly getting injuries and prone to them this missing feature literally stopped me from playing BAP in 21 last year. I'd constantly be getting an injury, and just spamming game simulations until I was suddenly back. Meanwhile before with the injury information panel at least it showed me what my injury was and the length of it's impact on my play. This was such a small thing but added so much vital immersion and realism to my experience.

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Re: List of Transactions/Injuries missing

★★ Apprentice

Bump, are we going to get an answer and or solution for either of these issues?.

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)
Twitter Stream

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help