Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Ok, I had an issue where I could not even join a server unless dragged in by a friend. Called my ISP and they took me off CGNat... fixed it.

Then had this issue where I could now load in but could not play the second round.  Called my ISP again, gave me a new IP... it APPEARS to have fixed it

*knocks on wood*

Still testing but yeah... seems to have fixed it for now.

FYI. 

Message 811 of 829 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Atic,

If you can't replicate it internally, you are not gathering the correct information from the affected users. Why can't a dev do a remote to some users having the issues to gather data? or better yet find someone local having the issues and pay them a visit?

Cheers.

Message 812 of 829 (1,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here mate. About 3-4 days ago, my ping was increase from 60 to 80 without any reason and I still unable to play second round (black screen). This black screen thing might be related with network issue. Today I will call my ISP for IP changes. I will inform here after IP changes.

Message 813 of 829 (1,564 Views)

Community Manager

*An update from F8RGE*

Just a heads up but in the next Battlefield V update we've got some changes happening that aren't mentioned in the release notes. First up, we've made some improvements to visibility.

We also have some fixes that we're hoping stick with regards to getting stuck on loading screens. There is also a fix going in for PS4 which looks to address low FPS.

More info on this shortly, but wanted to let you know.

Source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/180376/undocumented-changes-next-update/p1

Blueberry.png
Message 814 of 829 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Since 5 days I haven't seen black screen loop. Thank you, this is a great thing!!! Please be careful about the upcoming patch guys. Whenever you implement something it messes some other thing. ^^

Message 815 of 829 (1,521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe this update will change the annoying bug cause its simply too long.

Message 816 of 829 (1,509 Views)

Re: Game freezes between matches

★★★ Novice
Happens to me a lot of the time what i did after the match was just sit there and let it load. Then hopefully the new map should load.i found that if you hit continue it would become stuck with the double load circles. What i did was close the game and origin through the tray and reopened everything. and again when it came to loading the next map do not do anything. but lately i haven't had this issue. think they might have fixed it correct me if i'm wrong.
Message 817 of 829 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice

Hej,

so I just played some rounds and so far it seems to be working now after the patch! 

I could imagine, this was a struggle to get sorted out. 

So I have to say thank you for the effort. 

Best regards

Nico

Message 818 of 829 (1,465 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@NicoZeh  @Whoudini559 

Thanks for getting back. I'll mark it as solved unless we start to see more reports on this. We know this was tough to experience and appreciate everyone hanging in there with us.

Good luck on the battlefield.

Blueberry.png
Message 819 of 829 (5,690 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Will test it till weekend then i'll back with opinion.

Message 820 of 829 (1,444 Views)