Re: "You have lost connection to the session"

by TheGumboBandit

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Qazme@zakblue@DifalI remembered that I had problems with Battlefront 1 and 2, there were problems with sound. After long time, I figure it out, that problem was cause by overclock procesor. For some reason, games from Dice don't like overclocking. So I try put procesor to factory setting now... Voila, two hours without server disconnection... Maybe it is just happy coincidence, and after the while problem will show again, but it is worth to try. So If You have OC procesor, maybe there is the cause and solution for your problems with this game. Sorry for my english.

Message 11 of 19 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here! I also tried the internet/av/port/reboot etc s*** and nothing works. In some few matches i dont get DC and can play all the maps coming up next.
Any ideas boys?

Message 12 of 19 (913 Views)

★★ Novice

Overclock was not the problem for me. My CPU isn't OC'ed, but I underclocked it from 3.3 to 3.1 for S&Gs, no luck.

Message 13 of 19 (871 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all.

Looks like we were having the same issue.

I solved mine by disabling the "Killer NIC Service" (not sure about the exact name)

Stopped it and disabled it
After this i haven't been disconnected again

Message 14 of 19 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thx! Closed my MSI AfterBurner and co. and no disconnect so far! Standard smile 

Message 15 of 19 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all,

sorry but it didnt solve anything for me, just played yesterday and got disconnected after 2nd map.

I dont run MSI Afterburner or anything else, also uninstalled antivir - not solved yet.

br,

Difal

Message 16 of 19 (793 Views)

★★★ Novice

is this srsly "solved" ???? still got the same problem - fix your game srsly .... wtf is this support. i wouldve been fired for such closing tickets lol

Message 17 of 19 (758 Views)

★★★ Novice

reinstalled my win10 OS - still not solved, need help, thx

Message 18 of 19 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the freeze and "lost connection to session" . This only happens if I try to play on Ethernet. I can play fine with no issues on wifi. But I'd love to play over the Ethernet. Has anyone figured out the issue with this?

Message 19 of 19 (691 Views)