"You have lost connection to the session"

by MazaneCZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"You have lost connection to the session"

★ Apprentice

Hi all,

I have very annoying problem. After about 30 minutes in MP, I´m always disconnected, and get the following message: "You have lost connection to the session". I have 500 Mb/s optic internet, Ryzen 3 1200 (3,8), GTX 1060 3G, 16 GB 3000 RAM, SSD... I never had this problem in any games (R6, FIFA, Battlefield 1, Battlefront, Destiny,...). Ping is stable, every drivers are on-date. Does anybody knows, how to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 19 (1,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "You have lost connection to the session"

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Qazme@zakblue@DifalI remembered that I had problems with Battlefront 1 and 2, there were problems with sound. After long time, I figure it out, that problem was cause by overclock procesor. For some reason, games from Dice don't like overclocking. So I try put procesor to factory setting now... Voila, two hours without server disconnection... Maybe it is just happy coincidence, and after the while problem will show again, but it is worth to try. So If You have OC procesor, maybe there is the cause and solution for your problems with this game. Sorry for my english.

View in thread

Message 11 of 19 (1,735 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having connection issues @MazaneCZ. As such I would suggest taking a couple of minutes to look through and try our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know if it helps and if not can you share your UO trace with us. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 19 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem.... - also checked:

• Internet connection
  • BFV Ports
  • All Standard things such rebooting, etc.

Please could someone help us because this is annoying af and will not make me buy the full game after premier access sry.

BR,

Difal

Message 3 of 19 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Darko, thanks for a reply. I allready try everything I can find. Here are my results.

Message 4 of 19 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem and its only on this game...

Message 5 of 19 (970 Views)

★★ Novice

I, too, am having this problem. It can disconnect me anywhere from 1 minute to an hour into a game.

All other connections remain open - I can talk and hear people in discord, nothing else loses connection when this happens. I have opened all ports recommended on the troubleshooting page. I have set both BF5.exe and Origin.exe to Run as Admin. I have flushed/reset DNS.

Extremely frustrating to get randomly booted from a game and squad on a regular basis.

Message 6 of 19 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

i've just checked my anti virus software - it seems that this was the problem (not too sure yet).

As i uninstalled it, it seems to work. I'll keep you posted tomorrow if there are no disconnects anymore. I used avira.

edit:

nvm, just got disconnected again randomly - maybe it depends on server i dont know i am frustraed ...

BR,

Difal

Message 7 of 19 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi @Difal

I tried even more options what I could find. Re-install Nvidia drivers (clean), uninstal MSI Afterburner, set compatibility to Win7 and  set always admin. I'm using Win defender and Win firewall, so I tried put exception for Antivirus and Firewall for Origin and BFV... Nothing of these works, still crashing to main menu after 20-30 minutes of lpay. @EA_Darko Could you, or anybody else from EA response? I pre-order the game, now I'm glad to have Premier membership, because at this moment I would like cancel my pre-order.

Message 8 of 19 (910 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried everything as well. I get 5-10 minutes in every game mode and get this message. Sometimes I can finish a round of operations, but on the next day loading its bombs out with the same issue. It has nothing to do with my internet connection. Glad I did the premier access. I've given up on attempting to play this anymore until I see it's fixed. So glad I didn't pre-order.

Message 9 of 19 (898 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem. 20 or 30mins in game, then everyone is running on the spot, lagout and disconnect.

Pretty much the same every time except once in a while it will stay ingame (with me lying dead on the ground)

Telstra Cable ISP.

Message 10 of 19 (885 Views)