★★★ Newbie

Game: Battle Field V

Platform: PC

Account: [edit: email address removed]

ID: WBSGFC

Topic: Missing content

Issue: never received content

Dear Sir,

My BattleField V account no assault,medic,support and recon master mission.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

please help me as soon as possible, thanks a lot.

All my arms have reached the full level.But it didn't send me the master tasks and reward to respond.

Otherwise, l tried to report this bug in "help.ea.com" and other nets. Change my location to Japan、American、Hongkong、India、UK and other areas, still no one answer me. In the "live chat" page,there has been no online customer service pop-up window. I have waiting so long for pop-up window, but nothing happen. It's missing! As far as I know, a considerable number of players will encounter this bug.

Even if I create a case and send an email, it will show that I didn't create a case. Please note the problems in official website. At present, only Japanese twitter customer service can reply me and invite me to discuss this bug in the forum.

No other needs, thanks for your reading. If you have any other questions, you can send to my e-mail. I will reply as soon as possible.

Listen to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Message 1 of 3 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no assault,medic,support and recon master mission

★★★ Novice

This is a problem that everyone will encounter and you should go to EA customer service and they will help you solve it. Search for EAhelp – help.ea.com

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

This is a problem that everyone will encounter and you should go to EA customer service and they will help you solve it. Search for EAhelp – help.ea.com

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

★★★ Novice
If it's not resolved, keep sending an email. I haven't encountered a case that can't be created, but the email processing is not efficient, and every day the new customer service writes me back to ask some things that others have already asked. It took me half a month to fix this problem.
Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)