medic can't heal himself

by bmdevs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

medic can't heal himself

★★ Novice

so AGAIN im reporting a bug that is present since DAY1 and NEVER GOT FIXED, what are the deloper team doing ? people are completly wasting their money into this game if you simply never get this fixed, i've reported atleast 20-25bugs since the start and most of them JUST ARENT FIXED EVEN TODAYS WHATS UP WITH THIS GAME.

Atleast 1/10 times i cant heal myself being a medic

Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: medic can't heal himself

@bmdevs wrote:

so AGAIN im reporting a bug that is present since DAY1 and NEVER GOT FIXED, what are the deloper team doing ? people are completly wasting their money into this game if you simply never get this fixed, i've reported atleast 20-25bugs since the start and most of them JUST ARENT FIXED EVEN TODAYS WHATS UP WITH THIS GAME.

I believe this bug was called out in the patch notes for tomorrow's patch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)

All Replies

Re: medic can't heal himself

@bmdevs wrote:

I believe this bug was called out in the patch notes for tomorrow's patch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)