Re: is the 100 Kills hidden mastery challenge a myth?

by Dark_Soul_4194

Original Post

is the 100 Kills hidden mastery challenge a myth?

★★ Novice

Hallo everyone,

I have started playing bfv a couple of months ago and now I am doing the last mastery challenge of the KE7 on the support class: the last challenge is to get either 10 kills in obj. area in on life or 20 kills in obj. area in one round and have played so many rounds in various maps to get this done but the games don't last long enough to finish to, so I heard that if I get 100 kills all in all the challenge will be accomplished automatically

is that true? I hope it is because I almost lost hope to get this frustrating challenge done.

looking to hear good news from u guys. Standard smile

Message 1 of 8 (598 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I do not know if that is true, I've closed in on 100 kills but I don't recall actually getting to 100 kills. But one thing that has happened (for me at least):
All of the "in one life" challenges that I've had trouble completing, it seems that after you have that challenge activated for so long, it just starts counting your challenge kills regardless of your deaths. For instance: If the challenge is "Get 10 Headshot Kills in One Life", I just noticed that after failing to do it for so long (while having it activated) that each headshot counted regardless of me getting killed. So it made it a bit easier, at least I've experienced that. I'm sure it's the same for everyone.

Message 2 of 8 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Dark_Soul_4194 Completing them by reaching 100 kills was a bug when the game first launched and was hastily patched out. You can only complete these now by doing one of the two tasks.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 8 (573 Views)

★★ Novice
@FezTerR I guess only by time we will find out. I will but more effort to the matter and hopefully make it happens at some point. thanks for ur replay and I will keep up the good spirit. Standard smile
Message 4 of 8 (553 Views)

★★ Novice
@ElliotLH that is just sad Frown how about if I go into custom game with friends, so they will let me kill them for free. do u know if That would count?
Message 5 of 8 (550 Views)

★★ Pro
@Dark_Soul_4194 That is called stat padding and is against the end user license agreement of the game. This would be a reason to ban your account.
Message 6 of 8 (536 Views)

Hero
@Dark_Soul_4194 As Kinda_like_that has mentioned already, I wouldn't recommend doing that.

You should be able to get this naturally by playing Breakthrough and staying in the objective areas. Just keep at it 🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 8 (522 Views)

★★ Novice
@N4v1s
@ElliotLH
thanks for the advice I will take it into consideration Thumbs up I tried a little harder and finally got it done on Conquest in Rotterdam ^_^ it was frustrating but it felt rly good it get after all the failures.
Message 8 of 8 (499 Views)