give a bailout locked on the plane

by GVlXxf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

give a bailout locked on the plane

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

the technical issue is so obvious and destructive when u is a pilot, as in BFV, there is 4 weapon button available in the plane, i usually press the E when i want to press F4 for the new button 4 weapon or gear. the result is definitely bail out the plane which is health. i know some may see u can't change the key in setting, but i love default setting, i just need a locked on bailout , that can omit the wrong button E pressed from a health plane.  

i means  a switchable button for locking a bailout or not option when as a pilot

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: give a bailout locked on the plane

★★★ Guide

When you are using default settings isn't the E key allways set as a default for interaction (enter/exit and stuff). So when you say you are using this key for something else (weapon switching), you are not using a default. In consequence you could set a different key for bailout also.

Maybe I did not get your problem description correctly. Also please let us know on what platform you are playing, I assume PC?

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

All Replies

Re: give a bailout locked on the plane

★★★ Guide

When you are using default settings isn't the E key allways set as a default for interaction (enter/exit and stuff). So when you say you are using this key for something else (weapon switching), you are not using a default. In consequence you could set a different key for bailout also.

Maybe I did not get your problem description correctly. Also please let us know on what platform you are playing, I assume PC?

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)