Re: cheating in BFV

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

cheating in BFV

★★★ Newbie

I have been seeing high rise of Cheating in BFV. I have been playing BFV for the last week and came across servers where Cheating is all over, We as console players have no in-game report system to put players in review. Most of the cheats which includes auto lock, Critical hit only, invisibly, and slide gliching have been the main cheats I have been seeing in this game. I love BFV because it brings me back to the Era of WW2 and have a good feeling, but with this it's making the game not fun to play especially if your a new player. 

I hope that as a community you can resolve this issue otherwise players are going to not want to play anymore and me and my clan are planning on not playing anymore because of what's been going on

Sincerely: Jäger15(XBOX)

Message 1 of 3 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @greyhughes33 ,

This is the BF2042 game forum.

Though your subject may be relevant for more EA game types, you should ideally post your subject into the BFV community area please, as you appear to focus on that BF game in your posting description and title.

You find the BFV game forum area here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/bd-p/battlefield-v-technical-issues-en

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @greyhughes33,

We do take all reports on cheating seriously. Please do continue reporting any suspected cheaters with these steps and the team looking into these will take the appropriate action after a thorough investigation.

In terms of using Answers HQ, I hope this guide comes in handy: Getting started on Answers HQ! This section of the guide will help you find the best board for you. Thanks @CyberDyme for popping a link in for the BFV boards to help them find that board that bit quicker.  

I'll lock this thread here as discussions regarding cheating tend to get derailed quickish. 

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (393 Views)